FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Help get Starfox 2 Online or with LAN View next topic
View previous topic
GamerzInc
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YEah well I'm from the warppipe community and I came here to see if anyone wanted to help get Starfox 2 online or at least have LAN. Even if you hate warppipe please help us all get Starfox 2 online someway.

This was posted by Chad the project manager of WP:

o be honest and fair I have no idea what will happen with Star Fox 2. I knew about SC:PT's fate, but this is a mystery.

I think we all know that I would like LAN support in this game just about as much as any other human on this planet. I played the game at this year's E3 and it's a very fun, well-rounded game -- especially multi player. It would be a crime to its consumers if Nintendo intentionally left out LAN support.

Now, I have never advocated members of Warp Pipe to go on a letter writing campaign (or to call for that matter). Mainly for the fact that I did not want Nintendo to see the Warp Pipe community as rude and unrealistic. That said, I don't think a feature implementation process that has been publicly demanded for almost a year concerning a game which has well over 2 months of development time left is unrealistic.

Friends, below are the means in which to contact Nintendo. I highly advocate, especially if you mention your allegiance to Warp Pipe, that you express yourself with the respect Warp Pipe bestows onto its community as well as Nintendo as an organization. The only way to show Nintendo that online connectivity is worthwhile is to show that we are a group of average gamers, not the privileged few who know what an IP address is. If possible, explain your experience with 0.4 and your prior knowledge of computers and networking before using Warp Pipe.

Feel free to utilize your creativity and distribute this message in any other form you wish. Remember, no spamming please and never break the rules of another forum or mailing list when doing so.

May nothing but respect and civility be contained in your letters, may luck be with all of us, but most importantly -- may all of us work towards something not for the fear of disappointment, but for the enjoyment we share in gaming as a community.

Nintendo Of America
PO Box 957
Redmond, WA

Email: nintendo@noa.nintendo.com
Phone: 1-800-255-3700

Nintendo Of Europe
Nintendo Service Centre
Codestorm House
Walton Road
Farlington
Hampshire
PO6 1TR

Email: NintendoServiceCenter@codestorm.co.uk
Phone: 0870 6060 247 (Calls are charged at the National Rate to the caller)

Nintendo Of Canada
#110-13480 Crestwood Place
Richmond BC
V6V 2J9

Email: nintendo@noa.nintendo.com
Phone: 1.800.255.3700
DIE-HARD
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sure hope they put it in!

If they don't I am also sure i won't be buying any more ninty games till they do. no point as 97% of my gameplay is lan/online

Halo-2
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I already called the nintendo of america and put in a word for Star Fox 2 and Kai NOT Warp pipe....... Laughing

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont care if you did put in something for WP. I dont care who wins... Put aside ur hate for warppipe and just please write a letter or email nintendo about including online or Lan in starfox 2.
taz
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2004 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GamerzInc wrote:
I dont care if you did put in something for WP. I dont care who wins... Put aside ur hate for warppipe and just please write a letter or email nintendo about including online or Lan in starfox 2.

we dont hate WarpPipe... it may appear that way sometimes, but we also feel the hate frome some Warppipers as well.

I think that its great that you took the time to come and let us know what you intend to do, and would also like to see more LAN games come to the GCN.

Especialy StarFox 2, Lylat Wars 2, Star Wing 2 or whatever they choose to call it in the UK.
Halo-2
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

taz wrote:
GamerzInc wrote:

we dont hate WarpPipe... it may appear that way sometimes, but we also feel the hate frome some Warppipers as well.

I think that its great that you took the time to come and let us know what you intend to do, and would also like to see more LAN games come to the GCN.

Especialy StarFox 2, Lylat Wars 2, Star Wing 2 or whatever they choose to call it in the UK.

Like Taz said we don't HATE warpipe......its just like we are competing.....like with XBC we dont hate it it just we don't really like to talk about it..we are a friendly community and any1 is welcome!! Smile

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2004 5:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, Im sorry for saying that In my previous post. But if you can, it will be really helpful if you can incourage others to write or email Nintendo about getting Starfox 2 online or at leasst with LAN support

Thankyou
MarioKarter
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree, send letters. 97 percent of gameplay online or LAN... So would you ever play a game like the new legend of Zelda?

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic