FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 !IMPORTANT! It is absolutetly necessary that... View next topic
View previous topic
DFWUClan
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2005 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me and my teammates need about 5 or 6 other players from ABSOLUTELY ANYWHERE in the West Texas area to CONTACT ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE VIA E-MAIL OR A MESSAGE IN THIS FORUM!!! We haven't been able to play Xbox Live, and can't play on Kai without lag due to the sheer distance between locations. Our skills are definitely worthwhile, but after so long of just playing each other, I'm afraid that our initiative and determination as a Halo 2 team might actually be declining. Please give us some competition so that we can start holding tournaments that will be fair and balanced. Just respond to this message as soon as you read it so that we can start playing!!!

P.S. Please take into consideration, though, that we prefer players no more that 200 miles away from Sanderson, because all we have is dial-up, and if you don't know where Sanderson, Tx is, go to mapquest.com and look it up. If, though, you live within 90 or 100 miles from this town, and have some kind of high-speed internet, contact me anyway, as you can be the host for our games.
DEATH2REALITY
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dial-up Crying or Very sad i pity you.why not get some dsl i only pay 15$ a month no lag Cool death2dial-up Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil
N-for-Nosliw
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DFWUClan wrote:
because all we have is dial-up, and if you don't know where Sanderson, Tx is, go to mapquest.com and look it up. If, though, you live within 90 or 100 miles from this town, and have some kind of high-speed internet, contact me anyway, as you can be the host for our games.
TwoCents
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's fine to quote Nosliw, but you should add some comments of your own to complete a reply Wink

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic