FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Xlink Kai on XBMC View next topic
View previous topic
ModderXstatic
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hello everyone. when i downloaded XBMC on my xbox it came with Xlink Kai on it. i was just wondering if i need to use my computer to use it or not sence my xbox already has the program. it would b a lot easier if i could just use my xbox with out the computer b/c the computer is in the living room and i live in the guest house about a half mile away. i have a wireless connection goin from the house to the guest house. so i dont have a computer in the guest house yet. if someone can help me that would b awsome! i dont kno if it matters but my xbox is modded with UnleashX softmods. you can reply to this post or you can email me at T_Froehlich3@yahoo.com

thanks,
TJ (ModderXstatic)Image
(-TU-)Kovert-xX
Team XLink Clan Manager
Team XLink Clan Manager

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well i have XBMC and all i have to do is start up kai on my pc, enter my Xtag and pass, and its all on the box from there. Just leave the kai engine running and tell people to stay away from your comp cuz if they shut kai down they shut u down. Have fun! Very Happy

READ FOR HELP: http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=154029#154029

Yes, there is such a thing as a stupid question. BEFRIEND THE SEARCH BUTTON! HE IS WISE.
SS-Wyckyd
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2006 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The only way to do it sans PC was back when they had the engine running on the linksys router firmware. Sadly it was pretty unreliable and that is gone. So now you definitely need to be to be connected to a pc in some sort so your pc can run the kai engine. I tried before to get it working with the engine on a wireless PC with the xbox hooked up to the wireless router via ethernet cable, sadly it didn't work though.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic