FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Reporting Discrimination View next topic
View previous topic
WinchesterDelta1
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello i want to report some discrimination from the AK clan.
Here the story..
Last day's i play rainbow six black arrow a lot. First evrything whas allright.. no problems what so ever made some friends.. played evrywhere.. But than some people started to teamkill me. First i didn't pay attention to this.. because i teamkilled a co0ple times because i am a noob in that game. But i appoligised evrythime i teamkilled somebody or shot somebody. But when i noticed they purposely begin to kill me. I told the host with a loud voice that they where teamkilling me on purpose because i was irritaded about it. After a cople games i sayd it again.. And he shauted hey don't screem into the mic you smart ass. I said why not.. I'm telling you that they teamkill me and you don't react at all... So don't say i'm a smart ass.. you are. After that he banned me.

But than Today.. i was speaking to him and asked why i was banned. He began to yel at me that i am a noob.. and that he gonna ban me again. HE also sayd if standed in front off you i smashed you'r face.. I reacted to that with giving him my adress and i said come and take a visit. (we both live in Holland). He couden't take that and he started to call me names and discriminated me. When i sayd.. i i'm gonna take a screenshot and post it. another guy said.. Yeah we can do that with you to.. I said i never discriminated you .. He said "nowday's people can do evrything" (HE suggested that he was gonna make a fake screenshot with me discriminating) I will put the screenshot in this post.. But sadly i couden't screenshot evrything he said.. Image
Masterdamn
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah right bla bla bla why dont u just tell the truth cauze first off all i didnt discriminate u at all chek out your own screenshot and look good this time and 2e i warnend u a day before that u where in my room shouting at people that teamkilled u but not unpurpase
then the day after u come again in my room and start doing the same shit i give u a warning and u start shouting at me becauze i ve gave u a warning wtf
i banned u cauze u have no respect to other players in my room u must have respect for everyone not only the host
3e u came into the kaichat at rb6 and u started talking shit i told u no shouting in my room and i said i m gonna ban u again yes becauze u have no respect in my room ok so by this u r not welcome in my room
TwoCents
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not enough to go on with this screenshot. I'd advice KILL-MACHINE and Masterdamn to calm down a bit. Not sure i like what AK stands for as it is.

So, no action taken at this moment. Thanks for reporting this though WinchesterDelta1.

Last edited by TwoCents on Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
|AK|KILL-MACHINE*
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL You're calling me a racist ?
No WAY !
and why the fock did you not maked a screenshot where you told
you're going to edit my tekst with photshopblablabla

And |AK|Smoke (masterdam) it was his host so if he want to bann you he can bann you you fool !

AND |AK|SMOKE is right that he banned you becouse

T'A Dro he teamkilled you a few times with a ACCIDENT and he said the hole time SORRY and you was the hole time crying no teamkil !!
you must be happy that he said sorry becouse you're just new man on rainbowsix3 black arrow ! and t'a dro is playing it for a year or 2 / 3
BroKenMan-Redsku
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

2-3 years is enough time to not team kill on accident right?

this is a minor feud because of a couple games, get over it and have fun.
MeanMF
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's his arena, he can ban anybody he wants to.
WinchesterDelta1
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ye's.. they where team kill me on purpose i tryed to explain to you... But you didn't pay attention. That''s why i got a little aggitadet and spoke to you with a loud voice.. I didn't even call you names or something... and ye's you where discriminating... Cal me fucking antillian shitspot (littarly translated).. and more but i reallyzed that i had to screenshot this to late to get my proof..

So get a better attidude man.. because lot's of people don't like you because off that.. I liked you first.. but than doing like this when you know you'r wrong.. Man really pathettic. I alway's played by you'r rules.. I even shut up for you and didn't speak about that teamkilling anymore for like 20 games.. i sayd nothing at all.. But than they proceeding killing me and i say'd it to you.. and than you banned me.. MAn you'r not a good sport..

And meanmf it wasn't about the banning.. I just asked him why he banned me... And than he started to call me names and things.. i asked him.. because it was the first time i have ever been banned on kai or xboxconnect

And kill macchine.. You suggested that you whas going to photoshop that i was doing something wrong. And i say'd you can do that.. i can tell when somebody is photoshopping things.. Except if it is done by a real pro.. So don't accuse me off that..And it wasn't dro teamkilling me on purpose. Yeah he did kill me but he said sorry evrytime.. SO no hard feelings to him...
~JeLLy][BoNeS~
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Tue Oct 03, 2006 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

c'mon man, yall are acting like little 5 year olds, if you dont want to get team-killed GO TO THE DIFF. TEAM! duh, shoot against them.....

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic