FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 SS is a cod3 cheater View next topic
View previous topic
jimbolicious86
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 5:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In game name: SS
xlink name: S.S. (almost positive, this user was online in xlink at the time of cheating)

Playing capture the flag on eder dam... i think it was 4 on 4 or 4 on 5.... not sure anyways I've already captured the flag 3 times and racked up a fair amount of kills as a rifleman and as a result have 3 stripes giving me 3 rifle grenades... "SS" decides to try and capture my flag... i respond by nailing him almost directly with all three of my rifle grenades and shoot him in the head a couple of times as I unload my clip (he's been holding the american flag this entire time)... i ran out of bullets and run away from him as i'm reloading and finally i turned around and shot him some more and then he melee'd me with the flag and i died... after this i decided to see if he was really, really cheating so i spawned with a trench gun... (at this point he's stealing my flag again) as i'm running backward to keep just out of his melee range i unloaded two and a half clips of shotgun ammo on his ass and he doesn't fall down still... then he chops me with the flag again... then i quit... the only reason i'm posting this is because of how blatant the cheating was (the only one i've seen cheating worse is dudeman420)... please at least quarantine him.... people like him make online fps games crap
BroKenMan-Redsku
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You should see if this happens in the next game. I know that on live this happens when there is lag in the game, sometimes no matter how many times you shoot someone they just wont die for some reason. Its pretty much a bug in the game when something is wrong with the host.

If this happened in the next game however then it might just be his fault.

jimbolicious86
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i forgot to say this last night (i was tired) but during the time in which i was unloading my shotgun on him my other 3 teammates were also unloading their guns at him and with all the bullet fire that rained on him he definetly should have died lag or not...

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic