FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Playin Halo 2 On Xlink Kai On a 360 View next topic
View previous topic
Silversnake123
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok here is my problem i am trying to play halo 2 on my 360 via xlink kai and i cant. none of the games show up in the looking for games menu for system link i have configured my network properly because i can play xlink on my xbox one and it works fine does anyone know what the problem could be because i have been trying to get it to work all day and cant figure it out.
(I have been banned from xbox live.)
(-TU-)Kovert-xX
Team XLink Clan Manager
Team XLink Clan Manager

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok first off im assuming you are not trying to run 2 kai engines at the same time...cuz that wont work....

But please check to see if that second xbox has been detected by kai, using kai diagnostics mode (click on the magnifying glass in upper left hand corner, then the folder icon)

So have one engine running, and have both consoles actively searching for games, and then see if they have both been detected...we'll work from there Wink

READ FOR HELP: http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=154029#154029

Yes, there is such a thing as a stupid question. BEFRIEND THE SEARCH BUTTON! HE IS WISE.
Silversnake123
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

both the xbox's are detected and now i have gotten the games to show up in the system link menu by changing the MAC Address on my 360 if i use the normal default MAC the games don't show up but if i use the one from my xbox one they do and if i use the Default one kai doesn't detect my xbox so now i have all the games showing up in the system link menu but i cant join any of them and my firewall is configured properly and the funny thing is i can use XBConnect on my 360 with no problems. with the standard MAC address but if i change it to the one from my xbox one i will not connect it will let all the games show up but says Cannot Join Game. when i click on the game i want to play.

Last edited by Silversnake123 on Tue May 22, 2007 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
[tHc]hicaow
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what message do you get when you try to join a game ? .. what firewall are you using ? .. can you join the games on your xbox1 ? .. what are the first 4 numbers of your 360 mac addy ?

find more people to play PS2 and GC on kai at www.onlineconsoles.com ... www.ps2onlinegaming.com
Silversnake123
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can join games on my xbox one but not on my xbox 360 and i have norton/windows firewall, and the first four digits of my 360 MAC are 00:17 and my xbox one MAC is 00:0D, and the error i get on my xbox in halo 2 is unable to join: You can't join this party. Please wait a moment and try again later.

PS. i have been using kai for about a year on my xbox one and i just wanted to get it working on my 360 because i like my 360 a hole lot better.
Silversnake123
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can someone please help me i would like to get this thing working.
(-TU-)Kovert-xX
Team XLink Clan Manager
Team XLink Clan Manager

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Completely turn off windows firewall and norton. If still nothing then actually uninstall norton antivirus and still keep the windows firewall off.

READ FOR HELP: http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=154029#154029

Yes, there is such a thing as a stupid question. BEFRIEND THE SEARCH BUTTON! HE IS WISE.
Silversnake123
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2007 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok thanks everyone i got it to work turns out i had two kai engines running through two seperate users on windows. Thanks for all the help

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic