FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Are there different gameversions!? View next topic
View previous topic
Khalel85
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me and my friend have been trying to play some games through Xbconnect. GRAW2 works terrific and we have a ping of 10-15 because he is pretty much my neighbor and we have the same ISP.

Anyway, I have problems playing Crackdown & GoW. When I host a game he can't find it and I am starting to wonder if it has anything to do with me having had XBL for some time and updating my games whilst he just bought his Xb360 and haven't even gone onto XBL yet... is there another possible explanation for this? (to all the people now saying "why didn't he read this post" or "WTF!? This is already discussed" I apologize but I have tried to find this information and I was not able to find it and so I posted a new thread.)

If there's anyone who knows the answer to this riddle of mine please do not hesitate to post!!! Me and my friend are really starting to loose hope of playing GoW or Crackdown at all!
MeanMF
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, there are title updates for both those games that would affect compatibility with people who don't have them. The easiest way to turn off the patches is to temporarily remove your Xbox 360's hard drive.
Khalel85
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue May 22, 2007 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Geez... Thank you. I feel really stupid. I was thinking more in the line of "how to format my HDD and stuff", never thought of removing it...Quite an easy solution, sorry for taking your time with such a stupid question!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic