FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 halo2 sky high ? View next topic
View previous topic
Sharkbite15212
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone ever go into an Arena in halo2 and feel like the other players are invincible and you can't win. I had to leave a couple games because I got tired of watching them jump all the way up in the sky and back as they pleased. I was in one game that no one would die. I emptied rockets into them and they just laughed at me lol. Is this what hackers do or is it possible for anyone to do this. There was a lot of lag and gliches too.
-AGF4-hodkins-
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Were you playing in a private arena?

If not then you were probably playing in the public arena which would explain this situation. They were cheating. Some people decide to mod the game for some reason and it usually results in crap like this where they ruin the game for others.

If it was in a user's private arena then try to remember the arena name. But if it was in public area we can not track cheaters.

Playing in public halo2 arena is a heaven for modders and cheaters so if your looking for serious games then play in private arenas where game quality is higher usually.
-I-kickerbat-I-
Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Teamxlink AUP wrote:
- No cheating during play, unless cheats have been enabled in the specific game and all users are aware

If you see a cheater report them on the forum Smile make sure you have evidence that they are cheating screenshot / video will do Smile

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how do you do a screen shot video ?
[1up]MstrGmr200
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sharkbite15212 wrote:
how do you do a screen shot video ?

Its easiest to do so by purchasing a video capture card and a video capture program on your computer. If you are playing in a public arena in Halo 2 there is not much we can do for you(too many xtags) as well as a message that tells you not to complain if you get modded in the public arena. If you are in a private arena take a prnt scrn of the person in the arena/video capture of the person modding. You could also just try to get someone to tell an Administrator/Moderator that someone is modding and if they have the game they will check it out and take action if needed.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

not everyone is modding!!
there is such glichs that every one uses I.E super-jumps(look it up) some super-jumps are crap and some are cool but note this the are only in sertain spots on the map and you need to have practise it over and over to do them so if they are doing it all over the map... there cheating if there doing it in the one spot there just better that you
dredknot
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if only more people would use modding for good and make new levels and games variations to play like they did with halo1 rather than ruining a great game for many people
halomaximo
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RubbrDukyVoodoo wrote:
if only more people would use modding for good and make new levels and games variations to play like they did with halo1 rather than ruining a great game for many people

true they have made some great maps in there time but no one seems to want to do that know more
FJGamer
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's harder to mod Halo 2, so they don't feel as artsy with it. Me? Well, I do a lot of game variations and spawn mods. I like letting the players stack explosives and crates.

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 7:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Go to Halo2 Europe. I'm playing since 6 months and I have never seen a cheater there.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic