FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Monster Hunter Freedom 2 and a NEW french based room. View next topic
View previous topic
DFStormbringer
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When logging into the MHF2 areas your first given a choice between english and spanish....

unfortunatly.. for about half the day.. half the people in the english area of the kai rooms are french and italian.. and 98% of them dont speak a lick of english..

worse off is if they host an arena.. and any non french join in they often kick or ban them from the rooms.. those that ddo let you play never let you stay long as communication is really impossible and if anything goes wrong in game.. they blame s for lack of communication and kick s ot any ways..

its also caused a good deal of hatred and fighting in the main open chats..

is it at all possible to give a french based area for the bulk of them to hang out in.. and allow them to CHOSE wether or not to come play wiht americans without harasment.. and vise versa?
ZackVixACD
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bloody Hell! what's that thing about separating gamers based on the language they speak or where they are from. I am against making multiple arenas (like Spanish, English, French etc...) I want to see how those people play for MHF sake Razz

So you get kicked, whatever, just join another room.
(-TU-)-Mortj109-
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There seperated cause when theres to many people in one arena in psp yall get bsod. and then you people cry about that. So thats why they are seperated.
{E-KK|Shiroregano
Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2007 8:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DFStormbringer wrote:
When logging into the MHF2 areas your first given a choice between english and spanish....

unfortunatly.. for about half the day.. half the people in the english area of the kai rooms are french and italian.. and 98% of them dont speak a lick of english..

worse off is if they host an arena.. and any non french join in they often kick or ban them from the rooms.. those that ddo let you play never let you stay long as communication is really impossible and if anything goes wrong in game.. they blame s for lack of communication and kick s ot any ways..

its also caused a good deal of hatred and fighting in the main open chats..

is it at all possible to give a french based area for the bulk of them to hang out in.. and allow them to CHOSE wether or not to come play wiht americans without harasment.. and vise versa?

Yea, I'd like to see a section for French people.

DFStormbringer
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2007 7:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well the hell bent BsoD is a critical and game ruining flaw Razz its only natural to whine about critical things like that Razz

helps to refine the program to its eventual perfection
ZMusashiZ
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's not really that i want to do off topic but i have a question about a french arena that probably is off topic but not really that much so i'm still asking here.
I'm a newcomer in the online gaming world and i've read that PAL and NTSC Monster Hunter games can't be played together. Correct my if i'm wrong on this, it's new for me.

So, when connecting to the MHF2 arenas, how can you know whith who you can play if you've a PAL game ? I'm assuming that everyone speaking english have a NTSC version off the game but for the other who still own a PAL game, how does it work ?
Are every french people playing with a ntsc MFH2 game ? If

I don't have a wifi max yet (ordered on ebay today) so i can't really go try it myself so i'm wondering how it work . Instead off a French arena, wound't be beter to do a PAL arena and then subdivise it in french, spanish, english or whatever you want ?

As a french player I don't mind having to play with english people but i'm just don't know if i can since i own a PAL game
ZackVixACD
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

it doesn't matter. When you use Kai, you can play with other versions of the game. And whatever they have (items and stuff) will be translated in your language.

it is just that you can play ad-hoc (directly) with different versions because the different versions use different SSID.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic