FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Making some progress View next topic
View previous topic
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FoxRacR17
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright, as some of you may know from the other thread, my network is reachable on my pc running win98 but it will not find my xbox no matter what. Well, i got my lap top which is wireless and put kai on there. so my set up is like that modem->wireless router->which splits the line up between my xbox and pc running win98 and are connected directly to the router with cable, and then it also sends a signal to my laptop wirelessly. Well, with kai running on the laptop it says the network is reachable, and guess what, it found my xbox! And i didnt change any settings whatsover, i just intalled kai on the laptop which leads me to believe there is something wrong with my computer running win98 or theres a bug that you guys missed on comps running win98. BUT!! now the problem is that even though it sees my xbox and the network is reachable, i still see NO games on the "looking for games..." screen. so whats going on now? I tried to put in my mac address for the wireless card on the "wireless" button on kaiconfig but i dont know what the "virtual" address is. Please help me figure this out.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic