FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 compare U.S. city crime rates View next topic
View previous topic
TPP27
Video Master
Video Master

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i think i know now why detroit was so empty downtown when i visited it in summer of 95...

http://atlanta.areaconnect.com/crime/compare.htm?c1=New+York&s1=NY&c2=Detroit&s2=MI

Shocked

xr8d.net
TPP27
Video Master
Video Master

PostPosted: Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

Laughing [/img]

xr8d.net
-|Savage|-
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 4:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO Laughing

Video Master
Video Master

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol i intended to make 2 separate threads and i jacked it up into one. oh well, i guess its meant to be.

xr8d.net
-Ricochet-
PSP Guru
PSP Guru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 01, 2008 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Revenge2K
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jan 02, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is one of the fakest graph charts I've ever seen... and I'm somehow doubting those are the real #s
-|iTs|-UrADink
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 1:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Revenge2K wrote:
That is one of the fakest graph charts I've ever seen... and I'm somehow doubting those are the real #s

The information depicted in the graph is quite real. Do some research before saying something isn't factual. Just because the graph is of low quality in design, does not mean the information represented on it is not of actual data.

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

-|iTs|-Jonnybrav wrote:
Revenge2K wrote:

The information depicted in the graph is quite real. Do some research before saying something isn't factual. Just because the graph is of low quality in design, does not mean the information represented on it is not of actual data.

Once again you walk in a thread and take a shot at me... none of that you're not doing it BS but all i see is a graph and no damn article and I highly doubt those numbers are even real.
Just stick to your opinion and stop butting into mine.

edit: also i didnt mention new york is the gang capital of the USA and i've known that for years... and i dont fucking care about your opinion or 2 cents whicdh is why i dont give a fuck about your big macs response and all that BS.
prestige
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Revenge2K wrote:
-|iTs|-Jonnybrav wrote:
Revenge2K wrote:

Once again you walk in a thread and take a shot at me... none of that you're not doing it BS but all i see is a graph and no damn article and I highly doubt those numbers are even real.
Just stick to your opinion and stop butting into mine.

edit: also i didnt mention new york is the gang capital of the USA and i've known that for years... and i dont fucking care about your opinion or 2 cents whicdh is why i dont give a fuck about your big macs response and all that BS.

Now you are just being ignorant. You say your doubt the credibility of the graph. Johnny argues that it is real. You can't handle a difference of opinion and post a little flaming rage. If you only come here to denounce every post made and then get pissy when someone disagrees with you, you best take a hike as that sort of attitude is not welcome in our community.

-p

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

prestige wrote:
Now you are just being ignorant. You say your doubt the credibility of the graph. Johnny argues that it is real. You can't handle a difference of opinion and post a little flaming rage. If you only come here to denounce every post made and then get pissy when someone disagrees with you, you best take a hike as that sort of attitude is not welcome in our community.

-p

I'm not being ignorant. Jonnybrav has a history of getting into it with me in general chat on kai. I can handle disagreements it's just some people lack manners and if somebody has to make it clear with that person then do it. I don't come here to denounce every posts i just know the internet can be full of crap... somebody posts a different a opinion i usually ignore it and just reply to the topic creator. And if that's not welcome in the community then so be it because I don't beg or strive for acceptance unlike most. It's a bit personal between me and Jonnybrav.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic