FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 COD3 View next topic
View previous topic
dekd
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi All,

There have been some fantastic games over the last week or two, that it's pretty much got me back into enjoying COD3. So thanks to all who have been playing!!!

There have been plenty of 12-14 players in any game and on a few occasions a few matches with similar numbers.
I'd be keen to say hi to some of the payers and if we can arrange it, some set times for games and match up kai names with player names.

The usual crowd seem to be the PERU gang - there are a good few of you, Sgt Barnes, Alex & Manni Germany, 187, t-killer, chiccoITA, mindy, perfect, walker, scotlandsniper, jayfng, souljaboy, even though he's a snake glitcher (love taking you out) Wink to name a few of the regulars. There is a definite 12 or so regulars, which makes for some pretty good playing!

Anyway, hi from me player name "Sgt Alias" and thanks for getting me back into the game!

Oh, are any of you guys on teamspeak????

See you all soon.
Swedge
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awright man.... After getting my box fixed (after 6 months) Im back in action!!! COD3!!!

Me and my brother used to play as Waffen SS and Das Reich

shouts to Hitler, Bouboulle, Wotan and others....

just let me know when we are gamin and Ill try and be there...

Swedge
Sharkbite15212
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm there man. I'll join in too. You can find me under the name STONE or the name Sharkbite. My son plays under the name Bulldog. We link up his xbox 360 with my xbox and link up to kai at the same time. It has been a lot of fun playing the last couple days. I just bought the game on Saturday and started playing that night . Yesterday (Sunday) we were in a huge capture the flag game. It was fun. I hope to see you there.
dekd
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Waffen, Das, Stone & Sharkbite, wil add you when I see you.
I spoke to a few of the others as we played a bit of farcy evo (headsets) after a recent game, quite a few of them are running their kai on linksys routers so never really use the Kai GUI on PC, read posts etc, but we're getting it on for 21:00 GMT most evenings. See you there!
Swedge
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 11:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

good stuff... I was playing tonight under Himmler ... not as many War and capture the flag games anymore.. and lots of people cheating... pisses me off, ruins the game... definately not as many people playing cod3 on kai since cod4 came out
dekd
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Swedge,

I managed to mix it up with you the other night!!!
Sad Yes, there are one or two out there who take advatnge with the glitches etc but we try collectively to deal with them when we can. Not all the players use/look at the Kai messenger / chat room so it's hard to kick the glitchers.....we really could do with matching up kai names with player names to stop this.

No doubt I'll be in a game along side you soon.
Buffed
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys!

Like dekd said, been alot of cool matches lately. But i would love to get some more mix in the games not only CTF - Eder Dam Wink
Would be fun to set up some futer games from here with all the known and unknown COD3'ers.

See you in the game mates!

EDIT! Teamspeak in COD3? dindt know you could do that.
tlacoyo
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, a im "oscar el pollo" from México (this is my nick game) and my user name is "tlacoyo" a like to game Call of Duty 3.

See you!!!!!!
dredknot
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Buffed wrote:
Hey guys!

Like dekd said, been alot of cool matches lately. But i would love to get some more mix in the games not only CTF - Eder Dam Wink
Would be fun to set up some futer games from here with all the known and unknown COD3'ers.

the teamspeak wouldnt actually be IN cod3 just running on a comp...me and a group of some people had a dedicated voip server for cod3 runnin for awhile, but not many showed interest so it got shut down

i dont play it much anymore but if yall ever organize somin drop me a PM and i can do teamspeak too...tag on cod3 is either rubbrdukyvoodoo or dredknot

somin other than eder ctf would be awesome too thats why i quit playin...war on merville is always a fun one with the right amount of people
Buffed
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome RubbrDukyVoodoo, hope to see you sometime or i might drop you a pm.
-Atlas
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

RubbrDukyVoodoo wrote:
Buffed wrote:
Hey guys!

the teamspeak wouldnt actually be IN cod3 just running on a comp...me and a group of some people had a dedicated voip server for cod3 runnin for awhile, but not many showed interest so it got shut down

i dont play it much anymore but if yall ever organize somin drop me a PM and i can do teamspeak too...tag on cod3 is either rubbrdukyvoodoo or dredknot

somin other than eder ctf would be awesome too thats why i quit playin...war on merville is always a fun one with the right amount of people

I would like to ask you if you can re open it and show a link.....
because the thing about CoD3 is that no one speaks
thats why I stoppedf playing it

Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmmmm, havent played this game in a while... Razz

Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(LAT)Niko wrote:
RubbrDukyVoodoo wrote:
Buffed wrote:
Hey guys!

I would like to ask you if you can re open it and show a link.....
because the thing about CoD3 is that no one speaks
thats why I stoppedf playing it

i dont actually have cod3 (or my xbox1 for that matter) anymore...but you could use teamspeak and set up your own and just tell people about it in the arenas to get them to join

http://teamspeak.com/
-Atlas
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 11:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok thanks

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic