FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 How to get clan matches back up and more people involved :D View next topic
View previous topic
[2fG]-[2evul5ion]
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We need more clan matches maybe even a ladder for more competition with prizes and shit like that/ tell me what you guys think
-|GORDON|-
Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a bad idea, explain in detail plz on how u would like it to be

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well i have a few ideas but i also want to hear from you guys as well cause i do believe that the majority of the clan members are above 16 years of age and can work. So we could switch up the host team of each tournament every month with prizes and maybe an entry fee. kind of like a league this would bring competition back into the game and it would be fun i believe what other ideas do you guys have ill explain in full detail when i can soon
[HoH]ViBelEsS
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats a great idea we should host montly clan tournaments with an entry fee to support kai or a charity. I would be very happy to do this Very Happy

Edit: Speaking of tournaments that gave me an idea lol just a small one
if you want i could make a website and organize monthly tournaments

http://halohunters.sc11.co.uk/tournaments.php

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its called Arrow www.gamebattles.com

My Merry Christmas - Intel Core 2 Quad processor Q9550 (12MB L2, 2.83GHz, 1333FSB) / 8 GB DDR2 SDRAM 800MHz / 1.5 TB SATA Hard Drive (7200 RPM) / Radeon HD4850 512MB / Windows Vista Home Premium 64-Bit / Windows 7 64-Bit / WinXP N / Blu-ray Disc Combo (DVD+/-RW + BD-ROM) - Yeah, my PC rapes....
[2fG]-[2evul5ion]
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

johnny not all of us have x box live dumbass and im talking about tournaments among kai members and others who join kai cause not everyone has xbl

and to vibeless that would be a good idea... i have more ideas that i have to think up but this could turn out to be good if everyone wants to do this and i know people that will come onto x link to play so we can also get more people
[DC][)ragonfire
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If the reason y ppl dont join in clan batteles bc theres no prizes, they should just die Mad

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gamebattles could work if it didnt require a live tag to sign up. I thought about using that though, It might work. Ive actually been thinking about making a ladder. I got a basic idea down but no idea how im gonna implement it with a website, I wish I could like get the files for weplayhere and just start it up again. Shit was tight, But im gonna work on getting an h2 ladder up and running.

www.sexyclan.net/league
-|iTs|-Jonny
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[2fG]-[Love] wrote:
johnny not all of us have x box live dumbass and im talking about tournaments among kai members and others who join kai cause not everyone has xbl

Watch your mouth you nobody....not my fault you're broke....dumbass

And yeah Krayz, WPH was by far the best clan match site i've seen other than Gamebattles, but its nearly a foregone conclusion that it'll never be back up. Setting up a new site would be a lot of work though, and you would need a lot of staff capable of running it properly so you don't get overwhelmed.

My Merry Christmas - Intel Core 2 Quad processor Q9550 (12MB L2, 2.83GHz, 1333FSB) / 8 GB DDR2 SDRAM 800MHz / 1.5 TB SATA Hard Drive (7200 RPM) / Radeon HD4850 512MB / Windows Vista Home Premium 64-Bit / Windows 7 64-Bit / WinXP N / Blu-ray Disc Combo (DVD+/-RW + BD-ROM) - Yeah, my PC rapes....
[2fG]-[2evul5ion]
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

haha your funny for calling me a nobody cause one im not broke i have xbox live so you need to think before you try to bring somebody's idea down cause alot of people dont have xbl cause they dont want to pay for it or whatever reason so it would be cool to start a ladder up for x link and get more teams involved.... and dragonfire im not saying people dont play because there is no prizes im saying that it could bring competiveness back into the game from what ive seen from some teams on xlink is they dont want to play or dont care and the point of a team is do the opposite of what they do and it could get alot of people interested
(-TU-)Kovert-xX
Team XLink Clan Manager
Team XLink Clan Manager

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alright first off this is a good idea and I'm all for it if we have people good uploads willing to host these matches.

As for the retarded bickering that's going on here, I'm confused as to why there's a need for name calling. An effort is being made to start up clan tourneys/matches here on Kai again, and 2 people can't be mature enough to hold back the negativity that runs through their heads.

Here let me be mommy pulling my two little boys aside in the grocery store to tell them off for being disruptive.

Love: calling jonny a dumbass wasn't necessary. Jonny: I think you're old enough now to know that making more insults in retaliation gets you nowhere. *smack* and *smack*

Problem solved. Now let's get back on topic before this gets locked shall we? I'll definitely sign TU up for these tournaments. Not sure about the entry fee though, I don't think money has to be involved. I think it's better if we just play to enjoy the game, and this idea will attract more people.

Chea let's do it

-Kove

READ FOR HELP: http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=154029#154029

Yes, there is such a thing as a stupid question. BEFRIEND THE SEARCH BUTTON! HE IS WISE.
-|Savage|-
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yea awesome idea

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 1:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(-TU-)Kovert-xX wrote:
Alright first off this is a good idea and I'm all for it if we have people good uploads willing to host these matches.

As for the retarded bickering that's going on here, I'm confused as to why there's a need for name calling. An effort is being made to start up clan tourneys/matches here on Kai again, and 2 people can't be mature enough to hold back the negativity that runs through their heads.

Here let me be mommy pulling my two little boys aside in the grocery store to tell them off for being disruptive.

Love: calling jonny a dumbass wasn't necessary. Jonny: I think you're old enough now to know that making more insults in retaliation gets you nowhere. *smack* and *smack*

Problem solved. Now let's get back on topic before this gets locked shall we? I'll definitely sign TU up for these tournaments. Not sure about the entry fee though, I don't think money has to be involved. I think it's better if we just play to enjoy the game, and this idea will attract more people.

Chea let's do it

-Kove

Thanks mom.....by the way, dad's diddling the maid....

As far as my comment about Gamebattles, i don't think you need an Xbox Live tag in order to sign up for the site. It was my thinking that all the clans could just sign up on Gamebattles, and schedule/play their clan matches from there. They needn't worry about other clans on the ladder, since they are only playing the other Kai clans who are signed up. This way all stats would be tracked, it would be organized, etc....someone should try to sign up and just put in their Kai tag as their XBL tag and see if it still lets you sign up. It may not do any actual check of the XBL tag, i dunno....at any rate, that was my thinking before that little guy commented about not having Xbox Live or whatever....because having Xbox Live wasn't even a matter of the case in the scenario I was envisioning.

Shrug....

***EDIT***

I just tested signing up for Gamebattles, and you DO NOT need a valid xbox live tag to sign up....i created a test account and it went through without a problem. Meaning, all the clans can sign up on Gamebattles, and play their matches via Gamebattles & Kai....

I'm great. I just owned all other clan match ideas....

[2fG]-[2evul5ion]
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry johnny i thought you were trying to bring the idea down and you didnt fully explain your idea and it is a good one well have to set up a plan if your interested in helpin in the planning?
(-TU-)Kovert-xX
Team XLink Clan Manager
Team XLink Clan Manager

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

guess you didn't catch my drift eh jonno? let me be more straightforward: if you have nothing nice to say, take your fingers off the keyboard. thanks.

Love, im willing to help out with this in any way possible.

-Kove

READ FOR HELP: http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=154029#154029

Yes, there is such a thing as a stupid question. BEFRIEND THE SEARCH BUTTON! HE IS WISE.
-SA-[Krayzie]
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 4:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe I have already made something just like what you want. Check it out. www.sexyclan.net/league

www.sexyclan.net/league
[2fG]-[2evul5ion]
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

krayzie you should make the grand opening topic for the ladder
SgtLegend
TX Server Nerd
TX Server Nerd

PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 5:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we have finally found what we need

http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=31878
-|iTs|-Jonny
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(-TU-)Kovert-xX wrote:
guess you didn't catch my drift eh jonno? let me be more straightforward: if you have nothing nice to say, take your fingers off the keyboard. thanks.

Love, im willing to help out with this in any way possible.

-Kove

Wow dude get off my back man I didn't do anything at all...i posted a suggestion in this thread and that guy called me a dumbass for no reason, and THEN he even PM'd me afterward talking more shit wow!!!

Last edited by -|iTs|-Jonny on Mon May 05, 2008 1:24 am; edited 1 time in total
[OG]-Anarchy-
Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LMAO wow

Love back off

Jonny... I think gamebattles is a solid idea

but Krayzie has that thing going at www.sexyclan.net/league or whatever

so whoever's interested, sign up there

Jump to:   

View next topic