FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 KaiPlaysHere first 4v4 clan match completed! View next topic
View previous topic
-|iTs|-Jonny
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yo man EVERY CLAN ON KAI should go sign up on the KaiPlaysHere 4v4 ladder. Its a great ladder system that Krayzie put a lot of work and effort into setting up. -|iTs|- and -SA- just completed the first clan match on the 4v4 ladder and we hope to see many more clans signing up and matches happening!

http://www.sexyclan.net/league/ladders.php

Go sign up NOW if you haven't already! Clan leaders, sign up and create your clan on the 4v4 ladder. The entire clan doesn't even need to sign up, just the leader if you want.

My Merry Christmas - Intel Core 2 Quad processor Q9550 (12MB L2, 2.83GHz, 1333FSB) / 8 GB DDR2 SDRAM 800MHz / 1.5 TB SATA Hard Drive (7200 RPM) / Radeon HD4850 512MB / Windows Vista Home Premium 64-Bit / Windows 7 64-Bit / WinXP N / Blu-ray Disc Combo (DVD+/-RW + BD-ROM) - Yeah, my PC rapes....
dukeuk76
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 2:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work guys.

Lets hope that the community gets behind these ladders/leagues.

Need any help, gimme a shout. Wink

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yea man, Feels good to get that first official match played (Even if it was a loss). All other clans should follow suit and sign up, Challenge away. Try and steal iTs's crown!

www.sexyclan.net/league
-|iTs|-JaT
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 4:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice work putting it together

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 12:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

duke_uk wrote:
Excellent work guys.

Lets hope that the community gets behind these ladders/leagues.

Need any help, gimme a shout. Wink

Agreed! I really hope the other clans can stop being afraid to play matches and just go have fun doing what they formed a clan to do in the first place! LOL.

And be careful duke, you ask if help is needed you might mess around and end up an administrator for KaiPlaysHere LOL!

My Merry Christmas - Intel Core 2 Quad processor Q9550 (12MB L2, 2.83GHz, 1333FSB) / 8 GB DDR2 SDRAM 800MHz / 1.5 TB SATA Hard Drive (7200 RPM) / Radeon HD4850 512MB / Windows Vista Home Premium 64-Bit / Windows 7 64-Bit / WinXP N / Blu-ray Disc Combo (DVD+/-RW + BD-ROM) - Yeah, my PC rapes....
[DC][)ragonfire
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

its not that clan r afraid of doing matchs, its just that lately matches r boring or they just arent worth doing.

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Matches are boring? How can a clan match be boring? Confused Clan matches are hella exciting....

[OG]-Anarchy-
Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[DC][)ragonfire wrote:
its not that clan r afraid of doing matchs, its just that lately matches r boring or they just arent worth doing.

FAIL

matches are the best part of playing Halo

there's no way they can be boring

TX Server Nerd
TX Server Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

id have to agree with Jonny and Anarchy. Clan matches aka Clan Scrims are the best way of letting out your anger towards other and its the way to have fun Razz
-|iTs|-Jonny
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

-SA-[SgtLegend] wrote:
id have to agree with Jonny and Anarchy. Clan matches aka Clan Scrims are the best way of letting out your anger towards other and its the way to have fun Razz

Yeah I mean honestly if you are in a clan, then what purpose is it that you're not playing matches? I think clans are scared to lose a match on the ladder cuz then they're like OH NO we lost, now people will see! Who cares??? Honestly, if you lose a match, i'm sure people will know about it anyway so what's the big deal? I've always had respect for clans who played matches, like back in the day on WePlayHere where EVERY clan on Kai was signed up and active, playing matches. This site that Krayzie has put a lot of work into is a very good way to continue that.

-|iTs|-SilverFox
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 5:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shit I know I had fun. Hell we all did. Good times...

Good thing everyone is a good sport in it too.

ForrrestMaster: TT i swear
ForrrestMaster: A girl can offer to suck your dick
ForrrestMaster: and you would complain about her lipstick choice
-SA-[TT]: if a girl tryed to give me one silver i would probably tell her to f off
-SA-[TT]
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well not all clans do halo 2, It would be great if we could get some other old games that people still have and possably play them for a clan match, Mechassault 2 Lone Wolf for a change or somthin lol, I've gotten 8 ppl to join my game after waiting for 30 mins in the arena. Shits wack

[DC][)ragonfire
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

-SA-[TT] wrote:
Well not all clans do halo 2, It would be great if we could get some other old games that people still have and possably play them for a clan match, Mechassault 2 Lone Wolf for a change or somthin lol, I've gotten 8 ppl to join my game after waiting for 30 mins in the arena. Shits wack

TT, those whom play Halo 2 truly for competition dont play other games either bc they suck ass at them or r too damn afraid to only be good at ONE game Wink

Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So true

-|iTs|-Jonny
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[DC][)ragonfire wrote:
TT, those whom play Halo 2 truly for competition dont play other games either bc they suck ass at them or r too damn afraid to only be good at ONE game Wink

LMAO LMAO LMAO no offense but that is the noobiest thing i've ever heard. I know plenty of people who play Halo 2 for competition, and they rape at hella other games. Like....iTs for instance LMAO!

Halo 2 = rape
Halo 3 = rape
COD4 = rape
GOW = rape
Madden = rape
NBA 2K8 = rape
Uno = rape
Spades = rape
Rainbow Six = rape

And that's just the shit I can remember us playing with any regularity. So please, don't make dumb comments about people playing Halo 2 for competition cuz they suck at other games. PFFT. Clowned.

In fact, the reason crappy clans on here DON'T play matches or competitively is as I stated before, they're SCARED to play or they're just not good, mmmk [DC]? Rolling Eyes

Now stop trying to diss people with your sideways comments son. Kthnxbye

[DC][)ragonfire
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So then so iTs, the clan of 5 ppl, plays other games, doesnt always have to be directed at YOU jonny, so dont take it that way, theresa plenty of ppl and other clans whom only play Halo 2 on kai, i mean its easier to play "new" games on through xbox then xbl through 360 bc *ok, nvm, im not gonna even bother*.

*Hmmmz, i should get a hld of Rico and get the RD Event bk going Wink*

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come on now dude, you JUST said "those whom play Halo 2 truly for competition dont play other games either bc they suck ass at them or r too damn afraid to only be good at ONE game" so tell me how that is not directed at me? I play Halo 2 for competition.

Furthermore, how is iTs a clan of 5 ppl? We've never even had as little as 5 ppl in our clan....are you living under a rock? Confused

Go get your iTs info up: http://www.fear-its.com

dukeuk76
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Okkayyyy. Lets keep on point here, and not use this topic as a way to direct verbal abuse at each other!
Take it to the kai playing field! Razz

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 7:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

duke_uk wrote:
Okkayyyy. Lets keep on point here, and not use this topic as a way to direct verbal abuse at each other!
Take it to the kai playing field! Razz

Agreed! And before you take it to the Kai playing field, sign up at www.sexyclan.net/league

Shameless plug...... Embarassed

-SA-[Krayzie]
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2008 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YES! Thanks Jon for helping promote this.

Man LMFAO Dfire, Silly goose. I'd be down to play other games competitively if it was easier to get a game going, I also dont really have any other games besides halo. Lets get a Forza Motorsport ladder going! I got that shit. Lmao.

www.sexyclan.net/league
www.sexyclan.net/league
www.sexyclan.net/league

Triple the plug love, All clans register. Only the leader needs to sign up but you can have ya whole team sign up and join your team.

www.sexyclan.net/league

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic