FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 My Fellow Canadians... View next topic
View previous topic
(DD)JiffyWhip
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Come election day. We've got a choice to make. Or the illusion of a choice anyways. So this is what I say. Fuck the Liberals... Fuck the Conservatives, Fuck the NDP, and especially fuck those fuckin' Bloc Quebecois fucks, and vote Twigg!

You're god damn right. When they give ya the options. Cross out whoever in the fuck ya want, and just pencil in “Twigg”, and put a giant fuckin' “X” next to it. Your vote doesn't matter anyways, so ya might as well do something positive with it. Like taking a step towards fixing this fuckin' country.

My campaign platform is simple... So simple it really is only one statement. Fuck the Americans. That's right. In order to fix this country, we've got to as a whole, give a giant finger to the Americans. That starts by arming our border guards, and not allowing another single fuckin' American cross that border. All they do is come over here and leach. It's time they be forced to stay in their own fuckin' country and deal with the horse shit they've stirred up.

The next thing we do is keep everything to ourselves. That means no more natural resources leave our borders, and if they do, they're going to the Chinese. They Americans want to bitch and complain about our soft wood lumber, or beef? Then fuck 'em. They can generate their own fuckin' power, drill for their own oil, and chop down Yellowstone park for all I fuckin' care, because the cocksuckers aren't getting any more of our shit.

Then we're pullin' the fuck outta Afghanistan. We're collecting all our troops, and hauling ass back to Canada to set up patrols along the border to ensure them cocksuckers don't find a way across. We didn't get the shit blown outta us, and there's a reason for that. We aren't running around the world acting like a teenager trying to impress little Miss Sally Bigtits. Canada is like the quiet dude in the corner, sipping on his coffee and reading High Times. No one wants to bother us, because we aren't stirring up shit. It's time that our government remembers this, and starts acting like it.

That whole NAFTA bullshit? Fuck that. It's the Mexican – Canadian free trade agreement from now on. Meaning that we will send them whatever in the fuck they want, for as many taco's as they can muster, because god dammit... I like me some fuckin' taco's. Taco Bell is gone. It's being replaced by some fuckin' Spanish name we can't even pronounce, manned with real Mexicans, and serving real Mexican food. When you wanna go to this real Mexican place, ya just hold your ass and everyone will know what you mean.

So that's it. Harper is out, and I'm in. I guarantee a bright future, filled with legalized Marijuana, Authentic Ass-burning Mexican food, and a safe haven from everything American... Minus Lost, which is available for free download without repercussions, because I love that fuckin' show... Oh and House too, but capital punishment is being instated for anyone caught with copies of Gilmore Girls or Desperate Housewives.

Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I AM CANADIAN! http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6724865161712814038

Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys are pulling the Canadian military out of Afghanistan? Damn, what will Karzai do without Canuck land, air and sea might? Very Happy

ImageImageImage

dukeuk76
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Haha...Awesome firepower in those pictures!

Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you know... the bottom pic has the US Coast guard logo, and the jets have the USAF logos... Looks like the American military blew all their money on stupid bailouts and can't afford to buy good stuff anymore. heh

Team XLink Baker
Team XLink Baker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In bad times people do like to point fingers at those they feel are responsible.

The truth is that Canada does not really need anything from the US. We have all the natural resources.

What has the US really given Canada? hmmmm Wal-Mart?

But you are a fool if you think that all Canadians won't be effected by the US economic crisis, we are just in a much better position to deal with it.

In order to buy house in Canada you must be able to put down 15% which eliminates the sub prime mortgage problem the US currently has.

I feel badly for our friends down south and hope you all hang tough and don't lose your shirts over this.

Let's hope Obama can do some serious clean up from Bush's mess,and fast.

For the record I do love Wal-Mart Razz

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic