FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Yu Gi Oh 5D's Tag Force 4 View next topic
View previous topic
Sir_Aggelos_GR
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thats right.Not only pirated games can be played in Custum firmwares but many other things.We are looking forward for the ENG code so we can play without the jap hosting.
dredknot
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok i need some help. i put together a set of codes that sets the SSID as YuGiTF4 (the lobby ssid) and it doesnt change when you host a game, but you still get the connection error.

any ideas?
Fybra
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dredknot wrote:
ok i need some help. i put together a set of codes that sets the SSID as YuGiTF4 (the lobby ssid) and it doesnt change when you host a game, but you still get the connection error.

any ideas?
But the code must to swap according to the guide of manually swap of Dissidia... so it must not remain YuGiTF4 in my opinion. We need someone that is able to make a ssid code for usa or eur version as jap version.
dredknot
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fybra wrote:
dredknot wrote:

any ideas?
But the code must to swap according to the guide of manually swap of Dissidia... so it must not remain YuGiTF4 in my opinion. We need someone that is able to make a ssid code for usa or eur version as jap version.

The whole point of the code is that it LOCKS the SSID so you dont have to swap. If you havent noticed when you play with someone using the JPN version the SSID doesnt change. The whole problem is that swapping doesn't work for this game because it never sends the new SSID to the person joining and they can not manually input it fast enough before it says connection lost.
Fybra
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dredknot wrote:
Fybra wrote:
dredknot wrote:

any ideas?

The whole point of the code is that it LOCKS the SSID so you dont have to swap. If you havent noticed when you play with someone using the JPN version the SSID doesnt change. The whole problem is that swapping doesn't work for this game because it never sends the new SSID to the person joining and they can not manually input it fast enough before it says connection lost.
Uhm... it's true... but we aren't able to make a code for this game... we need someone that can do that...
dredknot
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Fybra wrote:
Uhm... it's true... but we aren't able to make a code for this game... we need someone that can do that...

yep you're right. im giving up on it, ive done what the extent of my HEX knowledge can do.
Hawk_The_Slayer
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

any ideas?

Did you have another player using the same code when you tested it? With Patapon 2, all players had to have and the use the code for it to work so maybe that's why your code isn't working.

Thanks for trying though Dredknot, sorry you didn't have any success.

Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hawk_The_Slayer wrote:
Quote:

any ideas?

Did you have another player using the same code when you tested it? With Patapon 2, all players had to have and the use the code for it to work so maybe that's why your code isn't working.

you know...i didnt even think of that. ill give it a try if i can ever get my psp working again
im111us
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i want to know SSID cwcheat, Is it work with US ver or not.?

because i played YUGI tag 4 US ver. someone cannot join my room when i make room with cwcheat
Narolf
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dredknot wrote:
Hawk_The_Slayer wrote:
Quote:

any ideas?

you know...i didnt even think of that. ill give it a try if i can ever get my psp working again

This game is compatible with Adhoc Party.

Did you try it to see how it reacts?

For example, games which require SSID swapping make the Psp's icon(the one which lets you know if your Psp is detected) go blank for a second while the SSID chase occurs.

im111us wrote:
i want to know SSID cwcheat, Is it work with US ver or not.?

because i played YUGI tag 4 US ver. someone cannot join my room when i make room with cwcheat

Would you mind reading the ongoing conversation?

I will update the message of that arena as well since it seems to be really confusing for many people.
im111us
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I already have JP version for Yugioh tagforce4 and using cwcheat code for hosting the game, but my friend still unable to join my game. My friend used USA version but we can join other people which using cwcheat JP version.
Narolf
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

im111us wrote:
I already have JP version for Yugioh tagforce4 and using cwcheat code for hosting the game, but my friend still unable to join my game. My friend used USA version but we can join other people which using cwcheat JP version.

Your last sentence is not very clear.

How could it be possible for your friend to get connected with the other people who own the japanese version and use the japanese code but not you?

According to SR_Aggelas, if you are using the code on an american version and attempt to connect with japanese's, it should work.
Nanoonat
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me and my friend both had the code on, and tried to connect to each other and it didn't work. Just putting that out there for people who were wondering.
im111us
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is hosting the game is also about the firmware because i use psp 3000 and unable to host the game but my friend use psp 2000 and able to host the game. My friend and I open cwcheat together but it cannot join game
Sir_Aggelos_GR
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Narolf wrote:
im111us wrote:

How could it be possible for your friend to get connected with the other people who own the japanese version and use the japanese code but not you?

According to SR_Aggelas, if you are using the code on an american version and attempt to connect with japanese's, it should work.

Yeah it works when i play with a player that has the jap version but we cant play when i fing a guy with the english version too.
so 2 usa versions=no play on xlink&kai
Narolf
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir_Aggelos_GR wrote:
Narolf wrote:
im111us wrote:

Yeah it works when i play with a player that has the jap version but we cant play when i fing a guy with the english version too.

Thanks for clarifying things.

Gonna edit the welcome's message of that arena since what you made seems to be the only way to play this game through Kai as for now. Smile
TaileleBan
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 12:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sir_Aggelos_GR wrote:
Narolf wrote:
im111us wrote:

so, i don't have understand a stuff...if i have the jap version, i can play with this version without the cheat.db (so with normal kaymode), o i must have to modific the cheat.db and i must do the process with cwcheat?

are you italian sir aggelos?
Narolf
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TaileleBan wrote:
Sir_Aggelos_GR wrote:
Narolf wrote:
im111us wrote:

so, i don't have understand a stuff...if i have the jap version, i can play with this version without the cheat.db (so with normal kaymode), o i must have to modific the cheat.db and i must do the process with cwcheat?

Guess the player who uses the japanese version has to get the code enabled while the other one does not have whatever he uses the US version or the japanese one.

Arena's welcoming message updated.
TaileleBan
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Narolf wrote:
TaileleBan wrote:
Sir_Aggelos_GR wrote:
Narolf wrote:
im111us wrote:

Guess the player who uses the japanese version has to get the code enabled while the other one does not have whatever he uses the US version or the japanese one.

Arena's welcoming message updated.

so i have a problem, because i have find the jap version, but i 'm not able to do a match with my friend that have the multi 5 version. in fact when the match must goes, the connection between psp and pc breaks...so with tag force 2..i don't know
DuAngryNerd
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tofu951753 wrote:
alright, so it turns out there is a code and a ping restriction for this game

here's the code u need to play it on kai

_C0 Kai SSID Kotei
_L 0x2052E180 0x69477559
_L 0x2052E184 0x00344654

this code is for app cwcheat

anyway, with this code, u won't need to swap ssids and it'll be able to connect

the ping restriction is around 170+, might be a bit lower too

This code works with the US version? Cus me and my cousin both got the US version, it'll work? Also, we both need to apply the code or just one?

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic