FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Program to upload farcry maps automatically View next topic
View previous topic
chimmychang22
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DISCLAIMER: XLink Kai does not support nor take responsibility for any damage caused by this software, use at your own risk.

**op edit, in regards to the new disclaimer posted on this thread:
I have not entered single line of code that deletes anything, not on your xbox or your pc. All it does is search your xbox for maps files and then transfer them to your pc. The maps that got transferred to your pc, will not get deleted. You'll have to delete those yourself, if you like.
I've tested it on windows 7, xp, vista, with no damage caused to the system... It's safe.

Hello everyone.
I am a fan of farcry instincts and evolution for xbox. It's an awesome game because of the gameplay modes and especially because of the custom maps.

I'm trying to collect as many maps as possible, and will update an online database like fcmaps.net.
I'm also looking for obstacle course maps...

I have created a program or a tool that will automatically search your xbox for farcry maps, then transfer them to your pc, then upload them to the internet, and then add them to the online database..

This is the begg. of probably a lot more.. once I have the maps in the database.. I can do a lot of things with them, from modding, to creating a program to transfer maps back and forth to your xbox with ease, that can show videos or pictures of the maps before you download them.. all wiht a click of a button.

I've put some effort into working out all the kinds in this program, so I'm asking you to try it out.
It should work fine if you have windows, you can test it under MONO in linux if you like...

I promise you it's not a virus, and you can scan it with as many virus tools as you like...

Once you download, simply run the program and follow the instructions, it will ask you to turn on your xbox and then type in your xbox ip address....

Thank you for participating.

(This is for Xbox 1 only, not the 360)
(If you have an modded xbox 1, I'd appreciate if you can run the program so people can enjoy more obstacle course maps that you can contribute, even if you don't play it anymore...)

Screenshot:

Here is the program: (updated some bugs v3)
http://kiwi6.com/file/s6747423l0

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic