no
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

Blitzblade
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey ive read threw everything step by step, ive enabled upnp, i have cfw and i am able to go into the online gathering hall for mhfu, only i have the strangest feeling i dont have the right cfw i connect and there are no quests available online, i can do the regular ones but no one iz requesting quests online, i have a version of cfw installed where i have to run a fast recovery on startup to enable it, it may not be working can i please have a link to cfw that is compatable with upnp aswell as kai plz im so close to playing mhfu plz help. plz reach me at dirtbika_81@hotmail.com with any info you can give me, im thankfull in advance for any help i get.
giggyprince
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you use the adhoctousb plugin or an wifi adapter ? CFW versions dont matter as long as you have at least 5.03 cfw. Can you see other players in the gathering hall ? Did you use a program to alter your psps mac adress ? Have you checked if the port 30000 udp is open ?
Blitzblade
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i thought if i used upnp i didnt have to port forward, and no the details on adhoctousb were a little sketchy could i get a walkthrough? i dont use a wifi adapter im trying to get this working with my router im using a dlink dir 815, is there any complications there? i have 6.60 cfw but when i enable it i have the option of updating to 2.somthing, however when i try to update it says i still have 6.60 and its not nesessary, im farily new to this whole thing so forgive me if im not giving the right info
giggyprince
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You need to have an adapter or the plugin.
Heres aguide for vista/7--> http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39586
for XP--> http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39808
hers a tool just to test if the port 30000 udp is open--> http://www.pcwintech.com/simple-port-tester but with upnp enabled it should be fine. About the software you will be needing you have to google it but its not that hard to find. POst if theres anything youre uncertain about.
Blitzblade
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok i understand the guide but i dont c a link to the adhoctousb im running pro b9 i looked up the video i used to download it, where do i download the plugin?
giggyprince
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just google for "neur0n usamimi info" this will give you the plugin for 6.60 pro b9/10.
Blitzblade
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok i found a download site for 6.60 but there are options
i can download either lme 1.3,1.4,or 1.5 there is also 1.6 does it matter which version i use?
Blitzblade
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

here is a link to the site i found so u can look at it
-Link removed by Moderator-
giggyprince
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just press ctrl+f and enter in the searchbar of your browser adhoctousb, or scroll down to the bottom of the page and the ninth entry from the top is the plugin you seek.
Blitzblade
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey can u e-mail me that link plz i lost it lol also didnt know i cant post links srry bout that plz email me that link if u still have it

Last edited by Blitzblade on Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
giggyprince
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

giggyprince wrote:
Just google for "neur0n usamimi info" this will give you the plugin for 6.60 pro b9/10.

giggyprince wrote:
Just press ctrl+f and enter in the searchbar of your browser adhoctousb, or scroll down to the bottom of the page and the ninth entry from the top is the plugin you seek.

There you go.
Blitzblade
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok will there be a tutorial or readme on how to instal it properly? also my friend wants to play mhfu with me will i have to install the plugin on his psp aswell?
Blitzblade
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

also i dowwnloaded adtousb from mediafire but idk what program i need to open it or do i just put it in the psp?
giggyprince
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes your friend will have to install the plugin too or use a kai compatible adapter. Heres a link on how to set kai up on vista/7--> http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39586 point V (roman 5) shows you in detail how to setup the plugin properly with pictures and text. Heres the guide for XP also with a manual on how to install the plugin point IV (roman 4)--> http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=39808
To open the downloaded file you need an program that can unpack compressed archives i recommend using 7-zip there are tons of alternatives out there just google.
Good Luck
Blitzblade
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ty, 1 more question tho if i install the plugin on my friends psp is that all i will have to do? i mean will the upnp on my router allow my friend to play aswell with the plugin?
Blitzblade
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ran into a bit of trouble i extracted it with 7-zip but i still cant view the files it makes a new folder with adhoctousb.prx but i cant open the .prx file
giggyprince
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can only run 2 or more psp at the same computer with an compatible kai adapter not with the plugin sorry. About how to install the plugin please refer to one of the guides i already posted twice.
Blitzblade
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok, if i switch to the adapter would it be easier to setup opposed to the plugin?
because the whole reason im doing this is to play with my friends lol so im gonna need to use the adapter, also how come i cant run 2 psp's from my router? wouldnt it be similar to using an adapter? i ask cause i dont have alot of knowledge when it comes to things like this, it peaked my interest so im trying to learn as much as i can.
giggyprince
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My question is do you want to play online with your friends that are not at the same place as you are, or do you want to play with them when they are right next to you ? If your friends sit next to you turn on your psps go to network settings, set all your psps to adhoc channel 1 start mhfu and go to the online guilde hall thats all you have to do. To make your psp work via adapter and kai you have to run an adhoc network. Explanation here--> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_ad-hoc_network If you want to play kai via adapter you need to buy one that has the "psp xlink mode" compatible adapters here--> http://teamxlink.co.uk/wiki/doku.php?id=evo7:compspscards
Blitzblade
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes i would just be playing in the same room with my friends, so i just have to change the psp network settings then? no adapter or anything required? if so awsome, but im still going to use the adapter cause online gaming is also fun and i want to supply u guys with more players for all the help i got, ty for all the help btw

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic