FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Known Kai Bug(s) / Problems View next topic
View previous topic
Saroxtag
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 5:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some problems I discovered by myself and I'm sure other have figured it out too. If I ever find out anything new, or if you find out any bug(s), please post it in here and I might add it to the thread.

Haven't used Kai in awhile and when I come back it immediatly detaches me from engine when I try to log in. I am using the correct password.

If this is happening to you, the way I fixed it was I simply changed my password through the Xlink Kai website. Try to log in using your new password and it should work.

I am playing a game and I type something in the lobby chat and get disconnected. Why is this?

There seems to be a really annoying bug where if you are in a lobby, are playing a game for example MHP3, and nobody types anything for a few minutes and then when someone tries to type something in, it will disconnect that user.

To avoid this, download an autotyper:
http://www.garyshood.com/rsclient/ is a great free (and safe) autotyper to use. Once downloaded, run the .exe, click Autotyper then add a simple message you want to repeat in a duration of around 30 seconds (I use a space or a period so that it doesn't clutter the chat). You can now play your game and when you want to type something, you will not get disconnected. Please do not abuse this software and try to spam anything, you will get banned from lobbies and maybe even banned from Kai.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic