FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Social Media Groups - Facebook - Skype - etc... View next topic
View previous topic
CubanBlunts420
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey all. Its been really fun playing Monster Hunter with everyone lately. Its been so long. I recently got a free PSPgo and have been getting back into Xlink play. Some of the guys came up with the idea of making a group on Skype or Facebook. I thought this was a good idea . anyone else want in? maybe we could organize group times to play MH or any other game in link XD

I wish more people played Phantasy Star Portable =\
Spyderovsky
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Dec 26, 2012 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that'd be great. There could always be a news feed on the group sent out by the Kai team, people could arrange to play some other games (I can't ever find someone to play against for DBZ Shin Budokai 2 or TAG VS).

Oh and btw, I think my friend has the Phantasy Star Portable, I could always borrow it and give it a shot.

EDIT

I actually checked, there's a small FB group, but I don't think it's official and not everyone speaks english

SECOND EDIT - IMPORTANT

I've checked around, there only seems to be a group for North America, which is a closed one, something for Colombia and some others.

SO - I've decided to start our own one, a global PSP XLink Kai Gaming group. At first I think most people we'll have playing MHFU and MHP3rd, but you'll always be open to play anything else. ANYONE that's interested add me on Facebook: Wojtek Skiba
I'm from Poland Kolbuszowa Górna.

I'm doing this because not much players for XLinkKai ever go on the forums, so I'll scout the arenas today.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic