FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Adhoc to USB : Network not reachable View next topic
View previous topic
lsolagc
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi guys.

Well, I'm new at Kai and I have been trying to connect my PSP 3000 to play MHP3rd for about 3 days now. I tried to portforward the port 30000, but every time I open the metrics screen on Kai it shows another port, like 65439. I have a TP-Link WN741N router, which have a UPnP option enabled and, on the Web UI, under "ethernet adapter: Microsoft Loopback Adapter", it says "locked: 1".

Today I tried to connect Kai at my uncle's house, with UPnP enabled at the router and Kai's port set to 0, the Web UI said I was reachable.

Right now, at home, with Kai's port set to 0, UPnP enabled, PSP detected, no port 30000 forwarded on the router, the Web UI says I'm not reachable.

Please, help me. This is driving me crazy.

EDIT: And I've got a static ip too.
EDIT2: After some help of another uncle of mine, I made it. Now I am reachable, with AdHoc to USB and all. I needed to set up DMZ on my router and enter the gathering hall and arena on a very specific order. Everything is working fine now. Case closed.
DarkCloverMeth
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat May 25, 2013 4:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Could you post your settings for me? I've been trying to connect @ my house for the last few hours with no luck ("Network Reachable: Not Yet"). I was at a friends house and it was working just fine. I set my oribital to arizona, forwarded my port 30000 internal and external on my router, gave my cpu a static ip, re-installed the loopback driver, adhoctousb.prx, reset computer router and psp and still no luck.
So how'd you fix yours? >__>

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic