FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Xbox North America? View next topic
View previous topic
ISellProPAIN
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi everyone, this is my first post on the forums. I'm thrilled to be on Xlink. I'm sure you all know about the North American sector on Xbox is a ghost town. Why is that? Am I just logging in at the wrong time of the day? With that being said, anyone up to playing some Halo 2 tomorrow (9/27/13)? I'll host a game around 3:00 pm-ish EST and play for as long as I can, if I don't have a busy schedule. I'd like a smooth game for once Very Happy. Also, if anyone is up to some COD 3 or Splinter Cell PT, that'd be great! Let me know! Smile My Halo 2 GT is ISellProPAIN, as is for COD 3 and SC PT.
greggtech83
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2018 7:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ISellProPAIN wrote:
Hi everyone, this is my first post on the forums. I'm thrilled to be on Xlink. I'm sure you all know about the North American sector on Xbox is a ghost town. Why is that? Am I just logging in at the wrong time of the day? With that being said, anyone up to playing some Halo 2 tomorrow (9/27/13)? I'll host a game around 3:00 pm-ish EST and play for as long as I can, if I don't have a busy schedule. I'd like a smooth game for once Very Happy. Also, if anyone is up to some COD 3 or Splinter Cell PT, that'd be great! Let me know! Smile My Halo 2 GT is ISellProPAIN, as is for COD 3 and SC PT.

LONG SHOT 5 YEARS LATER
Still around ?
Jagosaurus
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

greggtech83 wrote:
ISellProPAIN wrote:

LONG SHOT 5 YEARS LATER
Still around ?

Month late on this, but US member here.
greggtech83
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes still here, just got the notification, I have met a few people in various groups, utilizing the discord app the xlink community is big with organized game nights, I have been at this for roughly a month
PM me and I will give you my discord username for quicker conversions
Jagosaurus
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

greggtech83 wrote:
Yes still here, just got the notification, I have met a few people in various groups, utilizing the discord app the xlink community is big with organized game nights, I have been at this for roughly a month
PM me and I will give you my discord username for quicker conversions

Awesome. Done. Looking forward to it.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic