FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 XBMC 11/11 ...getting back to Main Menu after joining arena? View next topic
View previous topic
CubFan
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...ok, i've seen someone else ask this question, and the answer was "Just Navigate Back and load the game normally"...etc, etc...

only, after i join (hitting PLAY when in an arena) and the MENU comes up saying "Enter the Game in DVD and go to SYSTEM LINK" or whatever, i can't do anything from there...The B button OR BACK button does nothing for me. When i hit A the window goes away (but i'm assuming that CANCELS it, as that's the only button on the window)...

also, i noticed that you're suppose to use ProjectMayham 2 skin, only the one included with this build is just called ProjectMayham (no 2)...is this the same thing??

btw...i'm using the 11/11 build. And i'm not using XBMC as my dash, if that matters, i'm just loading it from evox. Sorry if this is a dumb question...

peace
Rolling Eyes
[_Dp_]~Azureus~
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

join the same way you have been but instead of B button press the back button and go to my programs and select the game you want to play and launch it
3xodus
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To add to what Azureus said -
The "Enter the Game in DVD and go to SYSTEM LINK" thing isn't 'activating' anything or whatever, it's just telling you that it's time to load a game.. By that point you should be in the correct arena, and be connected to Kai, so however you load the game, you'll stay right there and be ready to play Very Happy

Team XLink Retired XBMC Admin

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its worth noting that I have on my todo list, plans to make some improvements in this area, like auto loading the correct game for the arena when you click the play button.
CubFan
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

3xodus wrote:
The "Enter the Game in DVD and go to SYSTEM LINK" thing isn't 'activating' anything or whatever, it's just telling you that it's time to load a game.. Very Happy

So, do i even need to hit the PLAY button on the left? Or does that just to "PLAY" what's in the DVD-ROM? That makes since...I thought the PLAY button was kinda the "join this arena" activator type thing...anyway, i'll give it a go later when i get home...

runtime wrote:
Its worth noting that I have on my todo list, plans to make some improvements in this area, like auto loading the correct game for the arena when you click the play button.

That sounds cool...
runtime

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 1:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah the play button is an extension waiting for me to implement. shortly i intend for it to auto launch the correct game from HDD.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic