FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 new to this forun View next topic
View previous topic
rabidsnypr
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i discovered xlink on a socom forum. realsocom or whatever. I am so glad i found out about this. I've been playing socom 2 again and i have been spreading the word. thank you so much for xlink. o and i got a youtube channel ive been working on again. I'm rebuilding it. long story tho. ive been using my phone to record bits and pieces of matches. the last video i uploaded, I ended up finding my tripod to old my phone in and the videos are gonna be longer too. the reason they are clips is because i cant record that long without my phone filling up.

i listen to a lot of metal when I'm at the gym. maybe i should invest on getting an ipod. but anyways i got a extra 16gb mini sd i can use to record with. Also i never learned how to use twitch or a obs. because i play other online pc games as well and want to twitch them. but for not til i feel like figuring something out, im just gonna use my phone and not a capture card or my avi to usb capture yet. i gotta find my splitters and longer a.v. cabled and female connectors. unless some one else knows of a easier way to go about this? I'm all ears.

enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrRabidsnypr

edit: btw, i've been telling all my friend that used to play socom back in the day too and more. i am helping to spread the word

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic