FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 How to deal with: SOCOM BOOTERS/CODERS/HACKERS View next topic
View previous topic
VikingsPro
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2012 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am here to celebrate the end to the freaking cheaters streak whom are Coders that constantly bug us Socom players in the game well hopefully Xlink will answer our prayers of having them removed from the Servers once and for all. As for Booters that Hacks our games and boots them whenever they feel like it may they literally get a life and finally move out of their parents basement. This is Combined Assaults Veteran VikingsPro.
Hawk_The_Slayer
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am here to celebrate the end to the freaking cheaters streak whom are Coders that constantly bug us Socom players in the game well hopefully Xlink will answer our prayers of having them removed from the Servers once and for all. As for Booters that Hacks our games and boots them whenever they feel like it may they literally get a life and finally move out of their parents basement. This is Combined Assaults Veteran VikingsPro.

Hi VikingsPro (and anyone else interested),

Booters/Coders/Glitchers/Cheaters/Modders concern us too so you're not alone. As you've raised some valid points, I'm gonna sticky this topic for a while - glitching and hacking used to annoy the heck out of me too when I played SOCOM.

First of all, Xlink is not here to dictate who and how people play their games BUT the rules on Glitching and Modding are very specific.

For Hackers/Modders/Glitchers etc:

ANYONE using mods and hacks MUST ONLY JOIN ARENAS WHERE MODS AND HACKS ARE ENABLED AND AGREED WITH BY ALL USERS.

If Hackers and Modders want to create an open arena, THEY MUST INFORM ALL PLAYERS EITHER IN THE ARENA OR BY NAMING THE ARENA AS SUCH. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN A TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT BAN.

For normal players:

Your options for dealing with Modders and Hackers are:

1) Create a Pass worded Private Arena (upto 16 players if required) and PM all the players you want there the password.

2) Create an Open Arena, if a modder/hacker joins, click on their name and use the 'Kick from the Arena' option.

If users start being abusive, threatening, bullying or harassing, screenshot any/all conversations and provide any additional evidence you can to back up your claim and post it here: http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=33

Users can receive temporary bans by being 'quarantined' for a set period from 24hrs upward or if their behaviour warrants it, full bans.

I hope this clarifies the situation,

Hawk.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a good idea though problem is it's now August 31 and I am now unable to go on Combine Assault Online.... Creating Pw rooms seems like an old thing in the past.
Watch_UR_6
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I used play CA all the time.
Even changed my name to SOCOMDIES-83112

Now that the servers are down, will there be any games online? I was not able to connect this morning.

Do you connect through the lan then search for games there?
sgt.claymore
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

we all know who it is, and the P,,,y is still on here ruining the game. booting and knocking people off line. trying to control the game . #1 reason sony shut down server was sick of all the phone calls about him.
sgt.claymore
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and now lone can do what lone dose best, Play with him self. hahahahhahahahahhhahahahahahhaha
sgt.claymore
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well did he get banned?
[LOL]Steve
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

his name was temporarily banned form the NTSC arena
sgt.claymore
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[LOL]Steve wrote:
he should be banned for ever, he is one one thw worst hakers, booters that this game has seen. Would not doubt he has not knoked xlinks of line, wait he all ready has done that. getin a ps 3 , good luck xlinks.
[LOL]Steve
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sgt.claymore wrote:
[LOL]Steve wrote:
he should be banned for ever, he is one one thw worst hakers, booters that this game has seen. Would not doubt he has not knoked xlinks of line, wait he all ready has done that. getin a ps 3 , good luck xlinks.
well its been off since 8 yesterday
[LOL]Steve
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hawk_The_Slayer wrote:
Quote:

Hi VikingsPro (and anyone else interested),

Booters/Coders/Glitchers/Cheaters/Modders concern us too so you're not alone. As you've raised some valid points, I'm gonna sticky this topic for a while - glitching and hacking used to annoy the heck out of me too when I played SOCOM.

First of all, Xlink is not here to dictate who and how people play their games BUT the rules on Glitching and Modding are very specific.

For Hackers/Modders/Glitchers etc:

ANYONE using mods and hacks MUST ONLY JOIN ARENAS WHERE MODS AND HACKS ARE ENABLED AND AGREED WITH BY ALL USERS.

If Hackers and Modders want to create an open arena, THEY MUST INFORM ALL PLAYERS EITHER IN THE ARENA OR BY NAMING THE ARENA AS SUCH. FAILURE TO DO SO MAY RESULT IN A TEMPORARY OR PERMANENT BAN.

For normal players:

Your options for dealing with Modders and Hackers are:

1) Create a Pass worded Private Arena (upto 16 players if required) and PM all the players you want there the password.

2) Create an Open Arena, if a modder/hacker joins, click on their name and use the 'Kick from the Arena' option.

If users start being abusive, threatening, bullying or harassing, screenshot any/all conversations and provide any additional evidence you can to back up your claim and post it here: http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=33

Users can receive temporary bans by being 'quarantined' for a set period from 24hrs upward or if their behaviour warrants it, full bans.

I hope this clarifies the situation,

Hawk.
[LOL]Steve
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Oct 28, 2012 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://71.60.200.179/ ban this ip please
serjason2
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i want socom 2 alive Very Happy if dont Crying or Very sad
xX13renagade37Xx
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just wondering is there people who play Socom 2 on Xlink Kai if so any cheaters? that way I can avoid them.
rabidsnypr
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Oct 16, 2015 7:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

why doesnt someone make a program thats server side to do packet sniffing to read packets and block the ips of the cheaters? its not hard. if i knew programming i would make one and use it on the client to report cheaters. if it was client side for a anti cheating program, its called dll injection.

thaAMAZNblue
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how is it easy but you don't know how to do it? lol
prestige
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well stated, Hawk.

-p

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi, I have always loved Xlink and the fact that it is a cheat free outlet.

I want to know why our thread is going unanswered? We have made a thread that outlines the people who are cheating and ruining the experience for all of us on the Socom 2 Xlink arena. They are coming into every room we make and team killing and ruining the games. Xlink will not let us permanantly vote him out of the room, he just keeps coming back. Also he is using racial slurs everyday like the N word and vulgar toward latin people. I can not believe Xlink is letting this happen without taking any action. I have literally seen people get banned on xlink for doing nothing, and this guy has free acccess to cheat, boot rooms and be rascist and nothing happens to him for over a month. we have complained to the moderator Dominator, and made a thread on these forums but nobody will answer us. what is going on with XLINK lately? are you guys undermanned? do you need help with more volunteer moderators? please see the thread mentioned above

http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?p=239485#239485

Please act on this accordingly, I have wasted countless hours helping people get set up and buy all the things they need to play socom 2 online again, but then they come on and see this guy booting rooms and calling them the N word, and they never play again, its bullcrap! please advise at your earliest convenience,
nextgenrules
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

People that do this kind of crap literally needcto get a life. As for team xlink being unresponsive, remember this is a free service run by volunteers so obviously if things come up in their personal lives, that takes priority. I'm sure they will get back to you when possible. Just hang in there and maybe try playing something else in the meantime, while you wait for this to be handled

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

nextgenrules wrote:
People that do this kind of crap literally needcto get a life. As for team xlink being unresponsive, remember this is a free service run by volunteers so obviously if things come up in their personal lives, that takes priority. I'm sure they will get back to you when possible. Just hang in there and maybe try playing something else in the meantime, while you wait for this to be handled

Sorry I did not know they work for free. You are right, we will just have to wait. Hopefully they get banned. The cheating and booting we can get around by making password rooms which is annoying but the racism should not be tolerated at all.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic