FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 HOW TO GET CHEATERS BANNED? View next topic
View previous topic
TripDogg
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 11:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For months now we have been dealing with CHEATERS and RACISTS on X-Link Socom 2 NTCS Arena and it is getting to the point where atleast 20 or more people have stopped playing. So now the community that was already less than 60 people, has become even smaller, thanks to 2 people who are ruining the experience for all of us and nobody at Xlink has even responded to our concern, let alone take action.

This image shows how one african american member of our community is getting taunted https://postimg.cc/image/59urg1m8d/

I have spent countless amount of hours trying to personally set up peoples xlink for them, make tutorials, troubleshoot peoples problems that they have setting up xlink all for these people to log on and get their experience ruined by the 2 people we have been reporting for months now..

CHEATER,ROOM BOOTER:
XLINK USER: MADPOP
Playstation 2
00041F231C8D

RASCIST:
XLINK USER: XACE86X
Playstation 2
0015C1C4E400

Our thread has plenty of supporters and still have not received a response from XLINK. Please all we ask is a response and atleast tell us why they should not be banned from xlink.

our thread in the correct section:

http://teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=44818&sid=9bdfb0c8ffc0d2093d785bf54543ece3
XACE86X
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol tripp took time out of his day on his day off from moving furniture to call me a racist lol show proof ? anyone can make a name and play under it lol
.:ShadowKeeper:.
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Notice how ACE didn't actually deny it, because he knows its true.

The proof is all the people calling you out and all of their chat records that they have on you, where it would be obvious to anyone who can put two and two together. Idiot.
TripDogg
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

those are the only 2 people who deserve to get banned. they are rasist and cheat. do not listen to the other people. i seen other posts where people trying to get people such as Cobra, ScottWanner, and shifty banned.

Cobra is a clan leader, he doesnt cheat and some people just find him annoying because he doesnt back down.

ScottWanner doesnt cheat and i personally never seen him say any rasist shit. i actually think i helped him get online and we are facebook freinds. he barely ever plays so i dont know how his name got mixed up into this shit

Shifty is a sore looser but i dont think he cheats. we beat him the other day in a clan war and he was actually accusing me of cheating so he is a sore looser but i honestly dont think he cheats...

the only people who cheat is bossblood, who uses a auto m16 and no roeload code, which is annoying. i can deal with that but i cant deal with when he boots rooms becauee people vote him out for cheating.

ACE is just being rasist to other members, i personally got no problems wit the dude and we always got along but unfortunatrly he is driving away all the new people that i am wasting my time helping get set up again...
tawok
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TripDogg wrote:
those are the only 2 people who deserve to get banned. they are rasist and cheat. do not listen to the other people. i seen other posts where people trying to get people such as Cobra, ScottWanner, and shifty banned.

Cobra is a clan leader, he doesnt cheat and some people just find him annoying because he doesnt back down.

ScottWanner doesnt cheat and i personally never seen him say any rasist shit. i actually think i helped him get online and we are facebook freinds. he barely ever plays so i dont know how his name got mixed up into this shit

Shifty is a sore looser but i dont think he cheats. we beat him the other day in a clan war and he was actually accusing me of cheating so he is a sore looser but i honestly dont think he cheats...

the only people who cheat is bossblood, who uses a auto m16 and no roeload code, which is annoying. i can deal with that but i cant deal with when he boots rooms becauee people vote him out for cheating.

ACE is just being rasist to other members, i personally got no problems wit the dude and we always got along but unfortunatrly he is driving away all the new people that i am wasting my time helping get set up again...

We'll just have to stick with private, hand picked lobbies until something is done about this shit. His racist tirades have no place in our community, and the best we can do to stop it ourselves is to take away his platform. I have a whitelist of [TRS] homeboys I can PM to you so you have another solid pool of players to pull from.

We'll handle this ourselves until XLINK gets off their ass.

Come talk about SOCOM at the world's #1 SOCOM fansite: http://community.therealsocom.com

Follow me on Twitter for Socom 2 updates and other gaming stuff: https://twitter.com/JPTawok

XLINK Kai Socom 2 Set up guide 2017: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAil_lfTrjs&t=104s
SgtLegend
TX Server Nerd
TX Server Nerd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
We'll just have to stick with private, hand picked lobbies until something is done about this shit.

As this is a free service and we volunteer our time, we can only do so much with the resources we have.

Quote:
We'll handle this ourselves until XLINK gets off their ass.

I'm glad you feel that way, maybe you can create your own service if you feel so threatened by the way we handle things while living our lives. I foot the bill to help keep this service online and free for all of those who use it on a daily basis, the fact you can attack us so cowardly shows you are no different from those who you want to be banned.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic