FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Connection issues! No available games appearing! View next topic
View previous topic
blujj00
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello all!

Desperately looking for assistance. I started experiencing connection issues with Halo2 when joining sessions. Now I'm not seeing any games available at all in the system link view regardless the game I choose... So far tried Halo2 and Conker Live and Reloaded. I was able to get a few rounds in on Halo2 last week but now absolutely nothing.

I've tried reinstalling XLink KAi a few times on the same computer, deleted all traces of it within the registry and the file system. Quadruple checked my firewall rules. Reinstalled XLink Kai and configured the client. No luck. No LAN games appearing. Beacause the virtual server(VM) I was using was Server 2008, I figured it was outdated anyway and made a new computer running 32bit Windows 7 Pro. Updated to SP1, Installed and configured XLink Kai, the software connected just as it did on the previous virtual computer and still no games avaialble regardless which lobby(public or private) I direct the XLink client to.

Any suggestions? I'm out of ideas. The Xbox and the XLink Kai computer are on their own private network as the only 2 devices connected and active. They are both connected directly to the back of the firewall and the firewall isn't blocking any outbound traffic. The firewall is allowing all TCP and UDP traffic out and I can see the data passing without issue. I even tried adding the port 30000 TCP port forwarding and that too did not make a change.

Here are some screenshots of my config.
I'm out of ideas. Multiple reinstalls, 2 computers. Tried it on different internet connections. Nothing at all.
Sad Confused Crying or Very sad Exclamation

busblu00x
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought maybe my account was corrupt so I deleted my "blujj00" account and created a new fresh account.

No change still can't get my system connected with others :'(
busblu00x
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All issues resolved. Disregard thread

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic