FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Need to Change the Account's e-mail View next topic
View previous topic
thebestf22
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2019 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello.
I've been Away for a while, mostly since when Gmail was STILL "invite-only" and I had yet to recieve one/mine...
(because my XBOX's mainboard - where I played/gamed - seems to have "Fried" and I had no money to buy another)

Part of the Problem is: I no longer have access to my OLD ISP's e-mail, which I used to Register here. (the whole Company - Netcabo - (and its Web Domain) has actually been through a "merger" and subsequently renamed since then)
The Other Part of the problem seems to be that I can't recieve that Consent Form that is now Required to make a Login in the "Main Site". (because, as You can see, it worked fine for the Forum without it)

Can someone even Help me with this?...
(or are users not even allowed to change their e-mail address after account creation?... Never tried before so I wouldn't know...)

(if it matters for anything, I can use that not very well known feature of Gmail that lets me send an e-mail "in name of <my old e-mail>", which means that I recieved and approved a request to do so when I still had access to My OLD ISP's e-mail...)

(and now I'm regretting NOT getting a Hotmail account back then, mainly because it had less than 100 times the size of My OLD ISP's given e-mail...)

Thanks for the Help in Advance.

Best Regards,
TheBestF22
TheDominator-
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You can change your email address by logging into http://teamxlink.co.uk on the right side and then clicking Edit Profile.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic