FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Xlink Kai is basically dead View next topic
View previous topic
JediZay
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I hate to say this but, xlink kai is dead. I recently started using it hoping I could find some people to play Jedi Academy with as well as other games but the ONLY thing people seem to be playing is Halo 2, out of ALL the other cool games listed, that’s really the only thing being played. I have almost every console with a bunch of games and I’m on the discord, so that’s not really a problem, it’s just the lack of players. Why isn’t Xlink advertised everywhere, why aren’t people talking about this great service, why are people USING this great service. I personally think there should be more adversities for this, more talking about Xlink, more reaching out to as many players as possible to get a good stream of players on at any time of the day. As a long time gamer, it hurts writing this. Sad [/b]
JediZay
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[quote="JediZay"]I hate to say this but, xlink kai is dead. I recently started using it hoping I could find some people to play Jedi Academy with as well as other games but the ONLY thing people seem to be playing is Halo 2, out of ALL the other cool games listed, that’s really the only thing being played. I have almost every console with a bunch of games and I’m on the discord, so that’s not really a problem, it’s just the lack of players. Why isn’t Xlink advertised everywhere, why aren’t people talking about this great service, why aren't people USING this great service. I personally think there should be more advertising for this, more talking about Xlink, more reaching out to as many players as possible to get a good stream of players on at any time of the day. As a long time gamer, it hurts writing this. Sad [/b]
thebetterJORT
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kai never dies
(KHB)xAYARAx
Team XLink Spanish Moderator
Team XLink Spanish Moderator

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you can find a group of friends and organize game nights in discord there are many groups where they organize events in XLink Kai. https://discord.gg/mj44JWy

xXDestroyerGRXx
Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i can't login
-Ricochet-
PSP Guru
PSP Guru

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2020 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems to work no problem whenever I login. Cool
-Atlas
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2020 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

JediZay wrote:
I hate to say this but, xlink kai is dead. I recently started using it hoping I could find some people to play Jedi Academy with as well as other games but the ONLY thing people seem to be playing is Halo 2, out of ALL the other cool games listed, that’s really the only thing being played. I have almost every console with a bunch of games and I’m on the discord, so that’s not really a problem, it’s just the lack of players. Why isn’t Xlink advertised everywhere, why aren’t people talking about this great service, why are people USING this great service. I personally think there should be more adversities for this, more talking about Xlink, more reaching out to as many players as possible to get a good stream of players on at any time of the day. As a long time gamer, it hurts writing this. Sad [/b]

Well...yeah?

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic