FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 No PC Please? View next topic
View previous topic
spankteal14
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I there anyway that you guys at Kai can make it possible to elimiate any middle man from the xbox to get Kai working? Aka, is it ever going to be possible for me to run Kai from XMBC with no pc or router. I am on the go alot and I can take my Xbox but I can't always take my computer. It would be a nice feature to have. Is there some issue that makes this situation not able to happen or is this just going to take some time? I appreciate everything you guys have done. Awsome job so far!
XbcSharpShooter
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think they are still pretty far from eliminating the pc or router with xbmc. But somebody posted earlier about putting kai in the xbox bios, wich sounds like a good idea, but could cause some problems, and idk if it would be able to fit in most chips.

It would be nice to just be able to unplg your xbox and go to a house, party, work.. and then be able to play on kai without a pc or router.

Noodlez
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Dec 17, 2004 4:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bios would be neat if it could be done, but as some bios have built in ftps and webservers that die as soon as a game or something is launched it seems kai would do the same.

the router options seems the best at this point,
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressMSN MessengerICQ Number

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic