FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 XLink fault & operation report(from J-BBS) View next topic
View previous topic
sysak
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

XLink fault & operation report(from J-BBS)

report1:
It has connected with PC by WLI-USB-KB11 in the environment where NEC Aterm WB45RL is used at ad hoc. Although recognized by Kai, the game was able to be connected and carried out, when removing the check of "Enable PAT" of a setup of Kai, although it thought whether a router would be amusing and cooked, since it could not be pitched against each other by "Not Yet" even if it opened the specified port.

report2:
It seems that the wireless LAN card and wireless LAN adapter (USB) which carried the PRISM chip can be recognized.

report3:
When it is in the state which went XLink into the PSP arena by default setup, the game play to about four persons is a limit. If it is RIDGE RACERS, a car will leap or the air will be floated.
If an arena is made, it will be improved [ whether people, Ping, etc. in an arena are exchanged, and ] a little.

By setup of "Set my Arena status" of XLink, if "How many players are here?" is set as "8 people" and "Am I hosting?" is set as "Yes I'm hosting now", respectively, it will become clear from the law learned by experience that a play without time lag is made.

It is the above from a bulletin board.

An individual request:
When it goes into an arena, I want you to also display my status on a list of the member who comes out to left-hand side. If it has set up correctly when "Set my Arena status" is made the above-mentioned setup, since it will be displayed on "1 Sony-8 Players" and an arena, it is made to want you to be able to check the display personally.

When making an arena, it enables it to want to be able to carry a conditional sentence inside an arena. (More than Level xx,at the time of xx:xx play-off,and etc...)

It is glad, if you consider correspondence, since it will be easy to come out if it can do.

I am sorry to be machine translation. Thank you.
sysak
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 4:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please let me add one more individual request.

Although it will not be transmitted by the Enter key when "Toggle <enter> be haviour" is confirmed, it is troublesome to click a transmitting button one by one.
Then, when this setup is confirmed, is it made not to have a message transmitted by "Shift+Enter", "Ctrl+Enter", etc.?

The back, although it becomes an ex post facto report, the chat in Japanese can be performed satisfactory. Thank you.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic