FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Kai and XBMC Features View next topic
View previous topic
MacLeod
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 12:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I started this forum for ideas on new features for the guys, I assume it is in the right area, but if not feel free to move it. I also understand that these are not changes that teamxlink have to make solely, it will require the xbmc peeps input too.

Personally I think the integration is fantastic, I just see opurtunity for much more.

(i) I would like to be able to chat in my arena, when I create a private arena, in say Halo 2/ Europe/ if I go to chat I find that I am chatting in the main Europe arena and not my private arena.

(ii) I would love to be able to set my status on kai through XBMC, so I can say I'm busy while I play non-syslink games.

(iii) Since I can invite users, I think it would be ace if I was able to simply PM them too.

(iv) XBMC kai arena headset ability.

These are a few lazy-me things I came up with, feel free to add to the list and tell me if I have mistakenly put something down that is there.

Regards
MacLeod
TheDaddy

PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2005 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(i) is a bug - and confused the hell out of me - made me think the orbs were broken Very Happy Runtime will fix this one when he sees it I assume.

(ii) Well, your status as hosting is automatically set, but I see your point about "Busy" etc. - it would mean en engine change, so don't expect it anytime soon - but it's not out of the Q.

(iii) You can - I think?

(iv) Speex will not be enabled in arena until the next major revision of Kai - it would generate way, way too much traffic p2p..

TD

TD
MacLeod
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2005 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet!!! I can use the headset within XBMC, which is quite niffty, but I'm not sure how I send PM's. Thanks for the information and the prompt reply, its much appreciated. You guys are doing a fine job! Very Happy

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic