FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Top Spin attitude scene that I have never seen before! View next topic
View previous topic
Palmster
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

was playing Top Spin few days ago and saw something for the first and probably the only time.

Normally, when you press the 2 black buttons to give "attitude" or taunt your opponent, you'll get either a "well done you", "alright I did it!" short movie clip.

But I was shocked to see once, after I served a down-the-line ace (with no call from empire-meaning it was in), the movie showed my opponent with a painful/questioning look towards the empire, walked up to the empire and seemingly asked, "what do you mean that ball was in! come on!".

Has anyone else seen this before?

Last edited by Palmster on Wed Jun 09, 2004 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
taz
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 8:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Palmster wrote:
was playing Top Spin few days ago and saw something for the first and probably the only time.

Normally, when you press the 2 black buttons to give "attitude" or taunt your opponent, you'll get either a "well done you", "alright I did it!" short movie clip.

But I was shocked to see once, after I served a down-the-line ace (with no call from empire-meaning it was in), the movie showed my opponent with a painful/questioning look towards the empire,
walked up to the empire
and seemingly asked, "what do you mean that ball was in! come on!".

good to see there is more than just the usual throw the raqute on the floor and have a hissy fit.
[MG]ScienidE
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2004 11:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Palmster wrote:

But I was shocked to see once, after I served a down-the-line ace (with no call from empire-meaning it was in), the movie showed my opponent with a painful/questioning look towards the empire, walked up to the empire and seemingly asked, "what do you mean that ball was in! come on!".

Yeah.. but in the session i saw he was very angry at the referee... ran up to him Smile

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

if so how bout we play each other one on one or doubles with my buddy
-Atlas
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Palmster wrote:

Lmao That is called frustration, its human, and,the programmers
were right to do an animation like that
lol,that is wha i do to my soccer referees
they hate me,but i wil always be there

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic