FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 is it really a trainer or is it......... View next topic
View previous topic
CentralBear
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now you people were stating that cheating was the act of a person using a trainer. Welllll I wont lie I only play with cheats on messanger mode with my friends, But jumping 30ft is not possible with a trainer. You see trainers super jump is about only the height of two masterchiefs standing on top of each other (12FT). What you people are refering to is modding which is a very hard thing to do and whoever does it is very skillful at hacking systems (Like myself Cool ) so be warned these people wont be caught easily, but I still think they are Halo tards for using it in other servers and decieving people. Jeeess play Honestly Mad !!!!!!

PS: For those flaming noobs that use trainers burn in hell because if your going cheat at least let it be an original cheat. Twisted Evil
*LaneY*
Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see your point but please dont start flaming these mods have enough too do

thanks for your time Smile
MrMurder
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh man do not come on here claiming that modding halo 2 is all high and mighty.
The tools are simple to use and quick to learn i did masses of stuff for halo and im now starting the halo 2 mods for the MODD arena.

My point is this if your going to do a modded map mess with biped, physics, projectiles ,rate of fire all the stuff that makes the game fun and interesting its ONLY fun and interesting if everyone has the same .map file ok.
And on top of that making a mod with weapons that are balanced is one of the toughest thing to do believe me it took me monthes of testing and 7 releases of Nightwinder for halo to get it right heres a link if you want to check it out.

http://files.halomods.com/viewtopic.php?t=13320

Modding isnt hard and it has it's place anyone wanting any help on modding halo or halo2 feel free to hit me up.

Ps I have been on the evox site asking those who have downloaded the trainers to not use themhere on KAI unless they put a description on the arena and then everyone has a choice.
All i got was abuse and hate thrown at me for even asking so clearly people that use them cant really help things by having attitudes that suck and not having the balls to learn the skills to play fair.

Team BugStompers "We Endanger Species"

May Your MightyFist Shine SHINSHORYUKEN!!!!!
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
TPP27
Video Master
Video Master

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so lemme get this straight, just because you coded a few lines to fuk up a game for others makes you some hot shit? get tha fuk out. oh and by the way, i have a picture for your thread...

xr8d.net
CentralBear
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well get this straight I use Hex editing which is not easy and you can go beyond the tools with it. For you illiterate fuk tards (directed to TPP27) that thinks I am hot shit I never said I was, I just got sick of people keep calling it a trainer when its not. So TPP27 back down and have a tall glass of stfu because I was not looking for a fight. For [BS]MrMurderTMOJ its always cool to find a fellow modder and I was over exaggerating about modding being hard ( Its not hard with tools, but its hard with HEX because Im just old fashion like that).

PS: MrMurder I was wondering if you use 3ds max. If you do, I accidently deleted mine and I just downloaded it again, but it wont install it said something about me having to shutdown my monetor.exe do you know what that is because I am planning to make a whole new map and I need 3ds max to do it Very Happy . Btw Nightwinder was one of the best maps I've played.
-TheDemon-
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol, you got the boot from halomods.com for faking your death, how sad!
just to get people to make u sigs and avatars

i know it's off topic, but you're gonna get alot of hate, not to mention that now every1 on halomods knows your ip adress...

and to talk about cheater, i should report u, you use super jump and infinite jump in normal games, and even made this second kai account since people would kick you onjoin because they recognised your name, that's pretts sad, and don't you have a 3rd kai name now like [-cu-]theboss???

also, you don't use hex so stop being a liar.

-TheDemon-

P.S. imagine what i woulda said if i was flaming him...
and Pr0pS to TPP27, that is exactly what he was being!
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic