FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 XBMC Kai UI Bug CVS 1.30.05 Updated View next topic
View previous topic
Zippo220
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 05, 2005 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok let me re post this since it wasnt aceepted by you guys before because i didn't provide enough information. First of all my network configuration is a little werid because I have dial up (I live in the woods) for reference the pc with the dial up moderm will be PC A and the 2nd PC is PC B. PC A has 2 nic cards and a modem one NIC goes to PC B and the other to the XBOX these two connections are bridged so i can enable ICS on both the xbox and PC B at the same time. The KaiEngine is running on PC B because of a driver issue on PC A. I can connect to Xlink Kai fine with XBMC and the UI both on PC A and B. I have tryed both skins and i still have this bug problem. Here is my rutine. Power on the Xbox and Ava boots. I go to Apps and launch XBMC then i wait for the Xlink thing to appear in the bottom right corner I select it then i see my contacts list. I let it sit until it says Xlink Kai US Core West down in the bottom or whatever so i know the network is verifyed and reachable. Then i go to Games and go to Halo 2 (or any game) I then go into the Americas Arena (For this example but it happens in EVERY arena) then i hit the right trigger twice and come to the chat window. Then i hit left on the dpad and then down so Keyboard and selected and press A. Now the keyboard comes up. I type something like Hey. I hit enter and see it on the screen most of the time no one awnsers me. Then i hit the left trigger to get back to Arena mode. Then I hit left on the dpad because I want to get to host or Add or what else is on the left and it right away frezzes the xlink spnning logo thing at the top stops and XBMC is un responsive and I have to power off the Xbox. I have repeated this many times.

Bug #2

I boot up XBMC hit the xlink logo thing wait for the network to be reachable and highlight one of my buddys. I then hit left and hit Voice I then wait a few mins I waited about 5 once and then i go back to Voice and hit A again. Then XBMC freezes and becomes unresponsive.

Thanks

Zippo220

PS I will post the log fiile ASAP but i have to set it up to log.

Last edited by Zippo220 on Sun Feb 06, 2005 6:56 am; edited 1 time in total
dfunked
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The first 2 are possible bugs, but read the sticky on reporting CVS bugs.

The last one isn't really a bug - you really should reboot after any skin change.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic