FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Not happy with this, surely its cheating View next topic
View previous topic
koldfuzion
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 4:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanks for contributing Smile NOT. I guess I shouldnt have expected anything else.

Maybe Kaotic and ******* should go start their own clan huh? ******* still leaving XR?

***** = on second thought, I dont want to name his name. You know who he is.

XR Contributions to this topic = 10%, Bashing = 90%. Whats with you guys? oh i know. You suck, can't think.. and cheat but dont want others too.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was wondering is it fun playing by yourselves Laughing Question

SVC are not a great bunch of guyz they are wimps why haven't we seen you around? I'm not the nice one every last one of you are flat out bitches back stabbers, gossip hounds.

Even though you bastards tried to shut down TA it didn't work all of your tricks seem to back fire. You guys get no love from the community so why don't you go to the other gaming site and have at it.

And as long as I've been on Kai which is more then all of your clan combined TA , XR , or DK do not cheat you bastards do the proof is there. Why did your team get kicked out of the RSL?And why were you still using a TA team name?

Oh yeah why you using ta.com and a damn snake pop up? Hopeless every last one of you. Wonder you your clan can't get off the ground is cause snakes have no damn legs. To hell with ya !

Come get some if you want some ! TA all damn Day ! Go to XBC .

And how fun is it playing by yourselves? Losers. And quit trying to say we all cheat. Didn't SVC get kicked for cheating?... Laughing Replying to this would be pointless since I never come here to look anyway.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm trying to figure out how the "lean" feature in RB6 3 is a glitch? I think the developers programmed the target area to shrink when leaning. If so, they should of just programmed it so that the target area doesn't shrink while in multiplayer mode. So other people won't cry about it.....
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
boxo-XR
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have lost track of the damn topic. All i'm feelin' now is that Kold is missing XR.
We are still on man. We'll play with you anytime you ask. Admittedly, we have moved around and are playing many games so it may seem as though we have dissappeared, but we are all still on Kai and doing more playing than complaining. Wink

THREAD HIJACK
Chesty_Puller
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL what a dumbass. talk to your boy's about cheating you know who they are. S.H.E.I.L.D hmmmm Ta name I thoght spike made that name? spike left. so did the name."Sissy!!!"

Dishonest= telling a clan you are fam them shitting on the members. Listening to someones life heartaches. Not supposing to say anything and then blabbing it to your whole clan. Shitting on a 9 year old and then begging his dad to stay in your clan then when he decides not to shitting on him also. Yea thats who we want to hang around. nope.

At least Kold has our backs and we was playin rsl as a team not a SVC clan event. More than I could say for TA. Hey you always did have XR's back more than TA's anyway! Right Ice? War you always wanted to be XR anyway just never was good enough. your game skillz SUCK.

SVC is around more than you know. We just play a real stratagie game like GR2 not kids games like MA2 or BA. I still beat your ass in BA war everytime I play with you.Thats why you hold little meetings telling your clan to not let us in your servers. HAHA yea I know all about it. I still got people on the inside dumba$$.

I am not afraid to say it kold. why dont you ask shaggy about his letter he showed to Iceman.....hmmm another secret TA let out of the bag.

You come to the GR2 room and you will see we have many friends that respect us. You come there and you will respect us also!

Why dont you contribute to the thread instead of bashing SVC. I know your best killers left but damn get over it already. Kaotic pays for that web space should it redirect to your site?????? uuuuhhh no!! it shit redirect to his. Also kold didnt take the ta site down. You did with your BIG ASS MOUTH. To humble to appologize so kold took up for his clan, something you know NOTHING about.
Kaotic
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hehehe boxo then bring ya boyz and girlz on over to GR2 we would love to have some fun. I know you guys play MA2 and unfortunately i havent tried it, but when i do you can be sure i will head your way. At the moment havent had time.

EDIT: Anyone having fun yet?!?!?!

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol War. You dont even know any other SVC than myself, kaotic, chesty and spike.

You havent seen us around because we play GR2, you play MA2.. how hard is that to figure out? Maybe if our players were not banned from your server, you would have seen us. Maybe not, we dont like you either.

Why does tavengers.com go to SVC? because It was purchased when kaotic and I set up the website, remember. That means we own it until the registration expires.

We hardly play GR2 with ourselves. Full room every night, we play on WPH.net.. where is TA? Circle-Jerkin it? I play about every night as do my comrades in arms. I would invite you in for a quick a$4 wupin, but the server is usually full and we prefer the better players to go against.

You never come here to look??, yet you are here and replying with nothing inteligent to advance the TOPIC. No, you never went to TA forums to look.. or you would have known what was up in icemans clan. Thats why you were always clueless. Go rob a bank or something.

Yea boxo, the topic is lost. Miss XR? The egotistic, suck-up, control freaks? No. However, your XR Artistry thread is a little interesting. XR miss gaming?

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

papawu @ Fri Feb 11, 2005 5:21 pm wrote:
I'm trying to figure out how the "lean" feature in RB6 3 is a glitch? I think the developers programmed the target area to shrink when leaning. If so, they should of just programmed it so that the target area doesn't shrink while in multiplayer mode. So other people won't cry about it.....

no I am sure they didnt mean for it to shrink when you are out in the open.Therefore it is a "glitch". just like they didnt mean for you to be able to float under the stairs, another "glitch". programers to busy pushing out the games for cash deadlines and overlook some obvios and not so obvios things.

Glitches are glitches you will never have a game with no glitches. so we just have to deal with them.

@Liquid, get your facts straight or learn to add Confused I have been around for a year now. You are way off !
[SaD]TizzO
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

Okay... I began reading, stopped reading half way down the 2nd page.

This thread has became a useless flame war.

If you don't like each other, fine, then don't play together. If you want to bitch about each other, fine, but do it on your own forums.

I for myself know who I like and who I don't, I don't play with the ones I don't like and I keep that info for myself.

Furthermore and this is just IN MY OPINION a glitch isn't called a glitch for nothing, it's called a glitch because it isn't supposed to be there.
So I'd say it's fair and honourable not to use em.

I am locking this thread now. The topic is completely lost. If anybody want this (the topic) discussed more, feel free to open a new thread. But as soon as it's starting to become a flame war, I will be closing it again.

It's all just game, let's all just have fun.

Killing peeps since '03

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic