Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.shadowvipers.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=363

Go here to post
xboxgeek
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sure we can still continue this subject here as long as all the personal stuff is left out.

TheDaddy

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I get bored with all this crap...

1.) Kai's rules are simple. You can use anything *in the retail, unmodified game* - even if there are mistakes in the game (you call them "glitches"). You will not get banned for using these, they are considered acceptable. If you modify the game in any way whatsoever, and are caught doing it in a.) a public arena b.) a private arena duly marked as such, you will be banned without notice. Fact.

2.) Clans and other groups host matches. If they wish to stipulate that the use of "glitches" is unacceptable, they are free to do so - and free to kick / ban offenders from their arena.

TD
boxo-XR
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gaming sure brings out the competitors.
TA_WARMACHINE
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes it does.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 11:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sup peepslet get it krackin,

1) I never used the lean glitch (just couldnt get the hang of it)

2) I think it really depends on who's the host and what rules they apply

3) The RSL rules stated plainly "no hacks no glitches nada

4) Even the bellycrawlers can attest we discourage the use of glitches even in freindly play ( dont front ask spike and chesty if they willin to tell the truth)

5) As long as you die in the game (no god hack) I dont care what you do the white button wont save you.

6) Real clans dont have these issues brought to them because its well known that real clans (T'A DK,XR,SS) dont cheat

7) keep my name and the name of T'A out your typin. It took 2 pages b4 any T'A responded yet somehow you find a way to include my name and my peeps. It is not our fault your sky is falling we dont even talk about you. We dont need to.

Cool Me an Seven were cool before there were any clans and even when we had XR beef (damn onexr Very Happy ) He still was cool with me. So why should I not like someone cause you dont thats stupid.

9) T'A has always come first with me the clan not any one individuals vendettas or personal issues. Lies like we wanted to be in other clans is laughable specially to anyone who knows us.

10) This once again had nothin to do with me or T'A. We dont hack we dont cheat and we dont use glitches, we dont need to and even if you do you still cant win.
I know this will bring a long insult layden response but oh well you just cant seem to stop mentioning me anyway. And not once in this statement did I have to insult you or your clan
That is all!

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 12:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest its replies like that, that give you the " insults and layden responses" as you so put it. You say real clans? Well i know for a fact if you didnt have certain individuals TA would have blown up like it did. So do not try to deny, cuz you know the truth but in know way am i saying that certain individuals were the ones that created TA. I know who started the clan but also know who helped it get off its feet. SO you say real clans dont cheat eh? While this maybe true to a cetain extent, but TD actually said it the best
Quote:
Kai's rules are simple. You can use anything *in the retail, unmodified game* - even if there are mistakes in the game (you call them "glitches"). You will not get banned for using these, they are considered acceptable.
. You make the assumption that SVC are cheaters, how can this be cuz the few you do/did know are not about the cheating either and we still maintain that mindset of not using hacks in games but you wouldnt know that cuz you never played with us since some of us left.

Kold making a reference to the clans was not saying that the whole clan cheats or even uses glitches, but stating the fact that some people do use the game glitches and yes even hacks. He was just making his point but as usual it seems he gets bashed left and right for some reason. Conspiracy again him? Maybe? What ever the case is, a glitch is a glitch and every game comes with them no game is perfect and they will always have them.

Now the seven thing, Ice c'mon man you know the deal with that, so i wont go there.

As usual i should expect a come back of some sort which is fine with me, this is just a game. I was Carnage but now i am Kaotic, do i have personal issues or vendettas? No actually i dont all that crap is over rated anyways.
XR, TA, DK, SSc are welcome to come play with us anytime, you know where we play. Hell it would be great to have other clans in GR2 for good games.

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey just a question does this mean that if a Kai mod finds you playing a modded map like undeadlong we can get booted???

i thought if you clearly labeled it then there was no problem
bobby_drake
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never said you cheat K thats my foking point you guys read extra stuff into every thing

We had 10 members of T'A before the site and before most of you joined T'A except spike those you guys recruited went with you. We also gained members while we relocated sites. So how did you even help T'A get to where we are?

By real clans I mean clans that Kai are known for and that have been around since the early days of Kai you guys arent one of those clans we are.

I have never had beef with you K still dont but to say yaw made T'A is laughable. Who kept your server full? Who did you hit on msn to get peeps to join your servers?

Ya boy tried to bring down T'A and the RSL and he failed thats a fact dont be mad at us cause sabatoge got you nowhere earn your props in games and you'll get them bashin us in forums everytime any subject is brought up.

To take my post as a reason to try and dog me shows a lack of reading comprehention I never said you guys cheat , never tried to insinuate that.. We dont play you guys so how could I say that? I was speaking to the issues in previous post about glitches and negative comments about T'A, but like always somehow you guys think your that important .

We post everywhere and manage not to mention you guys why do you guys insist on mentioning us. Make your name on the game cause you cant make it doggin us cause we're better at talkin bout folks. which I have still not resorted to. By the way how did you guys come up with the super krunk name of team cobra Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Be svc man not ex T'A make your own name without usin ours.

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
By real clans I mean clans that Kai are known for and that have been around since the early days of Kai you guys arent one of those clans we are.

if you want to call the early days a clan even though it still didnt have its official kai arena yet.. TA has been around since "about" Jun 23, 2004.. hardly the start of anything except your ego. This also means that you have been an established clan on kai a whole 6 months longer than us? lmao!!! Yea, Ice.. you are real.. real FS!

Your whole post makes me laugh. I almost pissed my pants laughing so hard. Smile thanks.

Last edited by koldfuzion on Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:25 am; edited 3 times in total
_Jo-E_
Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Chesty_Puller @ Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:25 pm wrote:
http://www.shadowvipers.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=363

Go here to post

[sarcasm]lmao. while we're at it... W'll even go onto the DZ forums! Woot! a multi forum disscussion...[/sarcasm]

lol, to me i think this thead was a desperate attempt to get people to go to his forums Razz Razz Razz

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

go bug xr joey. the link was provided so the topic could continue without being locked. simple as that.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know ice i didnt have anything against you until now. I never slammed any TA in any of my post i have made anywhere, but yet you say i do? WTF? You had 10 members eh? its funny cuz first when we joined we had the trials and the trials was was done by atleast 3 known members you , War and Bishop.... not too mention that you had to pull peeps from other clans to help out if you had 10 members then you would not have to do that. If you are referring to the members that you have listed on this old ass website, then where were they?http://www.theavengersclan.bravehost.com/ Its funny cuz i look at that page and dont see 10 members and not too mention the pics have been updated. then you had these forumshttp://com4.runboard.com/btheavengersforum.fmainchat. Hmmm what a great site and forum TA had. I never said i made TA, you did. I just said we helped it get it on its feet. The members that i recruited did not leave with me, hell the only one i recruited was Judge Dredd and he is still there with you guys.

My boy sabatoged the RSL eh? Maybe?, but he wasnt the only one that did it, you, seven swift, and myself included was all a part of that. Even though i was shunned by council members when it was a TA idea and did my fearless leader at the time do or say anything? NO! If you did then things may have been different. So dont blame your short comings on me or Kold cuz we all have ourselves to blame.

Reading comprehension?, yeah i can spell. So now you said i have no reading skills or abilities. You know that i was for the most part quiet in TA except for matters that really bothered me, at the point i would voice my opinion.
Mentioning you in post as far as this goes is a part of proving a point, seeing another side of the story, not only did Kold mention TA's name other clans as well. But yet you take it as we are trying to single you out.
WTF are you thinking??

You say be SVC and make a name for ourselves by not using yours well here is your proof that we dont use TA as a way to make a name for ourselveshttp://www.weplayhere.net/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=393 . If you ask peeps who is one of the best clans in the GR2 arena they will more than likely say SVC, I really dont know what they would say but we are respected in the GR2 arena and plan on staying that way, just like TA and RB6:BA.

Do not take my post as a bash in anyway i just state my views, and experience over the last few months, besides you know me better than that. Like i said you guys are more than welcome to come visit me in GR2, only reason i dont play BA or MA2 is cuz i would get banned, like some of my counterparts.

As for the Team Cobra name yours truly thought it up, yeah maybe "GI Joe played a small part in it but hey it works.

Last edited by Kaotic on Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Kaotic
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joey you have no clue what you are talking about, though i give you props in the XR artistry forum thread some nice work. But yeah Kold said it go bug XR they get a kick out of banning you in their forums. Laughing

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol.. i remember that stuff.

I like this one in the forums Smile

http://com4.runboard.com/btheavengersforum.fmainchat.t7

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By the way there were only 5 members when we joined not 10. You , war ,bish, spike, and xlink360(was there one week)!!!

first of all this post was about glitching and cheating. once again ALL of you guys have screwed it up.

Also Ta, NEVER said anything about me getting in the plant on ferryboat. You guys actually praised me for finding such a good spot. This is the type of glitch I am refering to as not cheating.

Please let it go TA and stop bashing.

Ice belly crawlers, real clans, your sky is falling. then you say "To take my post as a reason to try and dog me shows a lack of reading comprehention"! Heh we made it past 9th grade Ice dont take us as being idiots. Anyone can see the bashing in your posts. you always use the "You guys are readin into it to much" line as a way of tucking your tail.

You also can attest Ice that I am the LAST PERSON YOU WILL FIND CHEATING. but I will camp and I will find a good ass place to camp. thats not cheating. I always admitted to that.
*LaneY*
Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

-[AKZ]-vh_202 @ Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:30 am wrote:
hey just a question does this mean that if a Kai mod finds you playing a modded map like undeadlong we can get booted???

i thought if you clearly labeled it then there was no problem

Read up dude!!!
the:one-xr
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

koldfuzion @ Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:21 pm wrote:
go bug xr joey. the link was provided so the topic could continue without being locked. simple as that.

WHHHHOOOOAAAAAAA!!!!

we simply try to help Dizzy Joey w/ his spelling, he ain't xr.

(dammit Joey, its HAVE not AHVE Laughing )

Chesty_Puller
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

funny shit one. thats to funny
bobby_drake
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2005 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay bellycrawlers (damn its a joke not a bash)
I went over this with Kao I said in my post (reading skills again peeps) that we had 10 members before we had the site kold made and we did with u guys included and a wack site (no one claimed to be webmasters) My point was and is that the peeps at T'A made people want to join T'A at one time you guys were apart of that but only a part and a small part in the growth.

As for your comments chesty. Peeps had all kinds of meaning for T'A when we started still do and we beat it out of them not cry foul and to be real you guys are a new clan just because you used to be in a old school clan doesnt make your new clan vets. Everyone here knows who the earlier clans were and are. It is easy to find things offensive if you want them to be so you trying to make my lil jab a bash is comical and show your sensitive side Very Happy

I did not come here to argue the same ole same ole I came to see the thread about hacking and glitches and to state where T'A stands and see my name in almost every svc post and this has nothin to do with me. I waited 4 pages in the thread b4 I even responded and then I didnt even mention you guys but as always somehow ICE started this please it all in the thread peeps.

I have left you guys alone and yet you persist in these feeble attacks so forget it you come at me and mine I go at you and yours until you guys realize I am not your issue and I dont care about the old stuff but soon as I do that im tuckin my tale please! We play 6 we there all day everyday you guys moved to gr2. Its over you guys play grit2 and are building your clan
we play 6 and are doing the same. Dont dog us we wont dog you. This dog T'A then when we reply cry foul s**t is old.

The real funny thing is you guys get more heat from everyone else but T'A yet we always in your mouths. Also everyone at T'A was told not to use glitches even you so dont act like you wasnt.

That is all!

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic