FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 SK_HUSTL3R View next topic
View previous topic
S2
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 6:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

uh bitch uh
yo this is for whoever thinks hus is cheatin' one thing first, hus is fuckin good.by the sounds of it it seems to be that you guys really suk.i've been playin with this guy for a long tome now and he fuckn' hates people who cheat. so if all you trashtalkin newbies wanna come and play again and maybe bring sum challenge, xbc/sk_hustl3r/u suk.until then shut the fuk up and grow the fuk up.

P.S. whats up SK, and to the little targets blabbin', targets dont speak!

SK in the house

ooooooweeee Laughing
TPP27
Video Master
Video Master

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you back up your boy huslt3r but you werent there, what you need to understand is that based on the review of the situation, not only xr, but ss, and a few others including the administrators approve this ban. here's another idea
maybe ask your boy to stand up for himself like a man instead of you doing the talking for him.

p.s. i couldnt give a fuck about your claim of 1000's of hours playing with him and how hardcore you are. FYI, ive been playing rainbow six since the original on pc in '98 so does that make me more cool than you? hell naw, it dont mean shit.

xr8d.net
bobby_drake
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is not xbc versus Kai I think it just a misunderstanding that can be rectified ,Kai isnt the problem here it was an overeaction please do not continue to make this anymore than it is there are very few Kai faithful who think Hus is cheatin so dont lump all of us in that group.

Also you are I beleive, overstating yourself coldshadow in sayin you had all those kills on a T'A server Very Happy .

Also no ones better Than my T'A fam so bring ya boys for beatdowns anytime. We take out peeps all day,

Hustl3r is a good guy SK seems to be a stand up clan and we need good clans to help Kai continue to be where the best play (not xbc sorry delusional folks) xbc cats move up to kai and rarely go back so what does that tell xbc lovers.

Please dont pass judgement on the whole Kai community by the statements of a few Pleas Kai admin make this right so we can get back to havin fun killin SK Very Happy

Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is done. Decisions are made. Flames from everyone, and not a word from the accused party.

Kai is a privledge, not a right. So go whereever you want to and play. However don't think you will guilt or shame us into letting you ruin our community.

Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It’s hard to tell who is and who is not cheating on any tunnel. The point that should make people happy is that we do our best to control what we can. If valued members of our community come and say that someone is cheating, in most cases they are or might be.

The fact that so many SK replied shows that they do care about their image and that they do not support cheating. For that I will show respect to SK as they deserve it. Most bans are not forever but only a warning (unless you really pissed someone off) saying that we are watching and we hope you change your ways.

I too have been accused of cheating. It hurts because I know I was not, but in all cases, perception is reality. I did what I could to make sure they knew I was not cheating, but at some point we have to have some trust. If someone from SK would like to contact me about the allegation I am more than willing to speak. As for the image of the team, I do not believe it is tarnished within XLink Kai.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic