FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Scrubs Please beware!!!!!! View next topic
View previous topic
ColdShadow
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TA_Laddo @ Thu Feb 24, 2005 5:38 pm wrote:
CS Ive read your INSANE posts but this time u called the wrong dude out man. I am one of the most devoted rb6 players to date!!!!! U on the other hand cant even reload ya gun right! But as for the shooting thru walls n stuff, if u got witnesses that dont want to talk (cuz laddo got every1 scared of him....what a joke) THEN U MAN UP AND PUT THEM UP IN THE AIR.....btw since u from the suburbs and dont get out much that means GIVE US YOUR SOURCES!!!!!!!!!

You allowed Orange to cheat in Observertory:He was able to kill anyone with 2 round head shot from a Mac11, he also had invincibility on which Floyd himself witnessed and turned it off. He said while he was fighting Orange, he wasn't loosing any health. He admitted he manually turned it off by his controller. By Floyd turning it on, the opposite happened in the game and turned it off. He could have been bullshitting but no-one was dying. Then bam, everyone could take damage.

Same board, some other person came into the room and I cannot remember the name of. Orange again killed everyone off with a Mac11 again with 2 rounds bursts. This person was ALSO a hacker. He did something and within 30 seconds, killed the entire green team in the next round. I was red. Again, Laddo didn't say a word or didn't even care. Again the people telling me that this was common didn't say a word in the game Lobby.

Train Station, new map
You still haven't spoke up like you usually do about anything. These guys were clearly hacking yet you didn't say anything. Game started out fine. I was getting kills, so was green team. One kill in question could have been lag which is perfectly understandable. I saw you(laddo) first before you saw me. I was coming from the right side of red spawn going down towards the metal grade walk ways where you can go left or straight to green spawn. I went left, saw laddo. I ducked and moved behind the wall and was capped. Probably lag, no big deal. Next round, even though I suck ass and am I newbie Rolling Eyes , I killed off most of green team except for 2. I came around and went to play around with one of the guys left. I was walking behind him when he fired facing the opposite way and killed me then reloaded. OK a little odd but could have been lag, could have been somoene behind me even though I checked. I have also never lagged on this host. One of the next's rounds, again I was coming down the right side of the red spawn. I ran into 3 green guys, I killed one and was killed. Ok, I go to observer mode. We watched our team mate go to the same spot where I got killed. Its the spot again right of red spawn where you go straight to green spawn looking down towards it and you can go left to I guess to the main lobby? Laddo did a two round burst killed this guy. Ok that was a good shot, except the guy who was dropped was in-front of a wall, that last round killed the other person that wasn't even in the same place. Anyone please explain that one? I said something but it was a map change and doubt I was heard

Next round which was a map change was going to be my last. We went to Garage. Orange came down to red team. Ok like I have no idea what he is planning. Rolling Eyes . Game started, him and laddo killed off each others teammate. OHH wait, orange cant shoot for shit and missed me. POP POP, he is done. I go looking for Laddo and he commits suicide.

Then I left to go play in another host since MULTIPLE people were coming in and leaving. Maybe you guys were just having some fun with hacks or whatever. Fine, its your host do whatever you want. Atleast tell someone that is what you plan on doing. Im not saying you do this everyday, Im just saying what I saw on that particular day. So all through these matches, you weren't talking. It wasn't the usual Laddo or T'A(talk a lot) from what everyone calls you guys. I dont care if I am by myself on this. I havent flamed anyone, Im just stating what I saw. A lot of you want to make this into a Kai vs XBC, that issue is your own.

Boxo, it only would have turned ugly by you. Not me.
taz
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 3:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4111

Locked, several people didnt follow the be nice Evil or Very Mad rule Very Happy
[FUNK]
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must also add, Boxo man. I respect you more than a lot of people I know. You have been and always will be a kewl person. But reading your replies in this post do not sound like something you would say, and then say again. Just had to say that. Thanks

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic