FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Hackers on Ghost Recon 2!!! View next topic
View previous topic
MADSKILZ
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DO WHAT SK+++LMC murder and the other guy doesnt cheat anymore. ive played with them for about a week now, and they dont cheat. im not tryin to piss anyone ff by sayin this. o yeah, and the person who was modding and started it was youngbloods, his name is MBK Blackninja or somethin like that now.
who told you this info them
i started out as power and changed my name i played with the sk when i first started playing on line and its not like them to say a team has a cheater on it without a reason or proof whats the proof you have or the reason you have for saying i have a cheater on my team , you have all these people confirming that they cheat and keep changing their name to keep playing and cheating . but i see no one saying black ninjas name but you .and budzrgood grow up ive played every person on kai atleast once never had any complaints on me so whats up u got any .
you were one of the wfs who got caught by many so unmodd your gun and come play we wont hold it against you
SK_Frost
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dont you think its kinda a cowincidence that youngbloodj20 and blackninja20 both have 20 at the end of there name? sry if it snot you man but im 80% thats him
MADSKILZ
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ADIM is there anyway to compare the 2 to settel this i am the leader of the team they say has a cheater and i need this resolved
its not fair for our team to have to deal with rumers that others who have been caught have made to try and make them selves look better
SK_Frost
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

y dont u get the date that WFS was caught, then look at the date that black ninja's SN was made, if there within a couple of days of each other, thats gotta tell ya somethin

**and just to tell everyone, im not in the SK clan, i made my own SK(spawn killers) about 2 months ago, then saw there was another SK and i just droped the clan
boxo-XR
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

SK_Frost @ Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:58 am wrote:
y dont u get the date that WFS was caught, then look at the date that black ninja's SN was made, if there within a couple of days of each other, thats gotta tell ya somethin

**and just to tell everyone, im not in the SK clan, i made my own SK(spawn killers) about 2 months ago, then saw there was another SK and i just droped the clan

Heheh. funny. There is also skpippins and skdimo.....no affiliation to SK. You can ask Kai maoderators nicely and have your "SK" dropped.
SK_Frost
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 4:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i have another account, im just posting in this SN, but i guess ill start posting on frostbit3
budzrgood
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 6:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yo madskillz i never siad anything about blackninja. i said something about youngblood so r u saying now that they r the same thats what it sounds like. but like i said i never said anything about ninja. and i for one dont cheat ask ppl who play in my room. thanks
frostbit3
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ive played in his room and yes, he doesnt cheat
MBM_POWER
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2005 6:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well thanks to kai admin we now do know blackninja is same as youngeblood he has been remove from our team. what more can i say than i was wrong i was never given any proff till now so he is gone .

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic