FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 New Splinter Cell Maps Cost $$$$....Stupid! View next topic
View previous topic
dbldown7680
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2004 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone else mad that the new splinter cell maps are not free. From my understanding XBL was a pay service because they offer a community and downloadable content for support on their games. Now they finally release new maps and they are going to ask for more money. So lets see XBL has around 1 million users and on average charges $50 for that year... that equals a whole lot of money!

Well aside from my bitching i guess i had a question. Has anyone downloaded these levels? If so what do people think about trying to ftp them into a modded xbox? do you think it should work? do you think if you then tried to play on XBL with the chip off you could get banned? I would think we shouldn't have a problem playing on XLINK with it Laughing
faceless
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

microsoft gets that $50 ... other publishers/devs don't ...
jmel
Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2004 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

dbldown7680 wrote:
Anyone else mad that the new splinter cell maps are not free. From my understanding XBL was a pay service because they offer a community and downloadable content for support on their games. Now they finally release new maps and they are going to ask for more money. So lets see XBL has around 1 million users and on average charges $50 for that year... that equals a whole lot of money!

Well aside from my bitching i guess i had a question. Has anyone downloaded these levels? If so what do people think about trying to ftp them into a modded xbox? do you think it should work? do you think if you then tried to play on XBL with the chip off you could get banned? I would think we shouldn't have a problem playing on XLINK with it Laughing

yes its very lame indeed.

however, think about this, the ubi dev house was in canada, not the same ubi house that made splinter cell (in france). These guys also made the ps2 version of the original.

teh ghey.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic