FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 WhiteList - XTag T'A_ View next topic
View previous topic
bobby_drake
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Game Arena: Rainbow six 3 BA, Mech Assualt 2, Phantom dust

In Game Name: normal servers are: T'A_Laddothebeast, T'A_Superman,T'A_Pitt, T'A_War_Machine and T'A_Iceman

Preferred Location: Rb63ba\ private arena, The Avengers Mansion

Game type: Team survival

Primary Servername: T'A_Changethegame

Times normally available: It's a T'A server, Yaw know we do it all damn day CHEA!!!!!

Notes: No Hacks No cheats and no one who doesnt like to have fun or with thin skin cause we will have fun at your exspense

Things you will hear often: T'A_All Day, Chea, Dont do it to em machine or Ladddo or Ice damn any T'A for that matter Very Happy

All T'A servers are hack and cheat free

That is all

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TA has a nice server and they are fun to play with...they dont cheat and i know they will kcik anyone who does.....FYI before u join a ta server i suggest u turn down the volume on ur mic Very Happy Wink

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL @ Gator. We loud and proud CHEA!!!!!!! Laughing

Video Master
Video Master

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ya i can vouch for these guys, and gator's suggestion is very good.

Wink

xr8d.net
redwolf
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 1:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i knew T'A before they existed...and most of are all cool in my list...CHEA! TA all day Wink

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The TA boys run a fun, clean areana. I alwayse look for one of their areanas if one of my XR brothers don't have one up.
*LaneY*
Kai Admirer
Kai Admirer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah man i can honestly they say these guys belong on the white list. Come here if you want to be permanently deafend and cussed out Very Happy nah man these guys are cool. No cheating either Smile
JAG_ACE
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok now this is going to probably annoy someone but i dont know who they are exactly but whoever they are they have really brought this apon them selves and im afraid this has to be said(i really do have an idea who they are but im not going to direct any comments at any one person Shocked ok) White list T@G_The Animal! Why? Because he has been severley screwd over by someone in the high ranks of Kai admin/Moderaters or people close to them and deserves a public apology (You know who u are ya half witted frost snorter) Also i have Played with Skippy/The Animal, for over a Year. All he does is play Black Arrow, He has spent more time playin BA than any one individual on Kai or xbc over the last year and a half, including RBS3!! just in case anyone is gonna get smart and say "Ba hasnt been out for a year and a half Waaa Waaa Waaa!!!"and this is a cold hard fact.
Alot of long time gamers Who are well known both on Kai and xbc KNOW FOR A FACT THAT T@G DOESNT HACK AND IF WE FIND ANYONE ON THE CLAN THAT DOES THEY WILL BE DEALT WITH IN AN EXTREME MANNER AS THEY SHOULD THE FILTHY LITTLE TRY HARD'S, Im hearing from The animal that some of the admin/moderaters or people close to them are trying to get him banned off Kai because they think he is hacking, now i dont know who u are exactly but u must really be bad at BA and have bugger all Skill if they Cant Kill skip(or running on dail up lol) Im willing to stake all i have to prove to the brain eradicated dildo muncher that started all this Hacker Gossip and his Knob scratchin ear poke'ing poo throwing friends who support him, Alot of people dont seem to realise how good someone can get on a game if they spend almost every wakeing moment playing it for over a year, most of the gamers are out workin and stuff and do alot more than just game and some people dont have the good health to get out so they game alot. im not looking to stir trouble but im not going to sit around and listen to the BS any more, 1 on 1 The Animal will win against anyone here or on xbc if the playing field was equal with internet speeds,
i have seen some of the admin ban people when they didnt even have proof of the offenders aparent actions and just took it on a word from someone who headr it from someone els. well dont think this is just gonna be left alone if ya try and do that CRAP!!!!! to T@G_The Animal.
SS players who have been gaming with skip for ages will back him up and there are many more from other clans who ACTUALLY KNOW HIM AND PLAY WITH HIM OFTEN!!!! who will reinforce what i am saying right here.
i could just keep typing and letting yall know how stupid the gossip has become blaa blaaa blaaa but when ur dealing with ignorant leech chewers like these people who are saying this crap, even if u get proof that stands up in the court of law no matter what the subject they still whine like a stuck piggy WAAAAAAA!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! and so on.
So in conclusion T@G_The Animal should not just be put on the white list for the insults that have accured but he should also be granted Admin control for all the bullspit stress the people involved have caused not just to Animal but the people who game with him on a regular basis and also the T@G members who have faught long and hard to get where they are on Kai and Xbc today.
Gamers who have played with Animal and know that he isnt a hacker will show all the dumbass people's involved in this treachary how stupid they really are, There are always weeds in the community garden and they need to be plucked out of the upper levels and exposed, Get ur act together KAI!!!! this is getting out of hand. Start pullig out the weeds in ur infastructure b4 it causes unrepeable damage.

This is JAG_ACE standing up for what is right and fair in any community.
Get your act together people Evil or Very Mad

OH YEA PS: The TA guys are all cool man they are hardcore white list material Dawg!!!!!!!!!! they deserve it fo sure Cool

DK.SwiftTank
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JAG_ACE @ Fri Feb 18, 2005 8:15 am wrote:
ok now this is going to probably annoy someone but i dont know who they are exactly but whoever they are they have really brought this apon them selves and im afraid this has to be said(i really do have an idea who they are but im not going to direct any comments at any one person Shocked ok) White list T@G_The Animal! Why? Because he has been severley screwd over by someone in the high ranks of Kai admin/Moderaters or people close to them and deserves a public apology (You know who u are ya half witted frost snorter) Also i have Played with Skippy/The Animal, for over a Year. All he does is play Black Arrow, He has spent more time playin BA than any one individual on Kai or xbc over the last year and a half, including RBS3!! just in case anyone is gonna get smart and say "Ba hasnt been out for a year and a half Waaa Waaa Waaa!!!"and this is a cold hard fact.
Alot of long time gamers Who are well known both on Kai and xbc KNOW FOR A FACT THAT T@G DOESNT HACK AND IF WE FIND ANYONE ON THE CLAN THAT DOES THEY WILL BE DEALT WITH IN AN EXTREME MANNER AS THEY SHOULD THE FILTHY LITTLE TRY HARD'S, Im hearing from The animal that some of the admin/moderaters or people close to them are trying to get him banned off Kai because they think he is hacking, now i dont know who u are exactly but u must really be bad at BA and have bugger all Skill if they Cant Kill skip(or running on dail up lol) Im willing to stake all i have to prove to the brain eradicated dildo muncher that started all this Hacker Gossip and his Knob scratchin ear poke'ing poo throwing friends who support him, Alot of people dont seem to realise how good someone can get on a game if they spend almost every wakeing moment playing it for over a year, most of the gamers are out workin and stuff and do alot more than just game and some people dont have the good health to get out so they game alot. im not looking to stir trouble but im not going to sit around and listen to the BS any more, 1 on 1 The Animal will win against anyone here or on xbc if the playing field was equal with internet speeds,
i have seen some of the admin ban people when they didnt even have proof of the offenders aparent actions and just took it on a word from someone who headr it from someone els. well dont think this is just gonna be left alone if ya try and do that CRAP!!!!! to T@G_The Animal.
SS players who have been gaming with skip for ages will back him up and there are many more from other clans who ACTUALLY KNOW HIM AND PLAY WITH HIM OFTEN!!!! who will reinforce what i am saying right here.
i could just keep typing and letting yall know how stupid the gossip has become blaa blaaa blaaa but when ur dealing with ignorant leech chewers like these people who are saying this crap, even if u get proof that stands up in the court of law no matter what the subject they still whine like a stuck piggy WAAAAAAA!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! and so on.
So in conclusion T@G_The Animal should not just be put on the white list for the insults that have accured but he should also be granted Admin control for all the bullspit stress the people involved have caused not just to Animal but the people who game with him on a regular basis and also the T@G members who have faught long and hard to get where they are on Kai and Xbc today.
Gamers who have played with Animal and know that he isnt a hacker will show all the dumbass people's involved in this treachary how stupid they really are, There are always weeds in the community garden and they need to be plucked out of the upper levels and exposed, Get ur act together KAI!!!! this is getting out of hand. Start pullig out the weeds in ur infastructure b4 it causes unrepeable damage.

This is JAG_ACE standing up for what is right and fair in any community.
Get your act together people Evil or Very Mad

OH YEA PS: The TA guys are all cool man they are hardcore white list material Dawg!!!!!!!!!! they deserve it fo sure Cool

well that seemed to be a thread highjack. Rolling Eyes
besides, i didn't see anything anywhere about him getting banned.
I'm not trying to poke fun though, but what does admin rights have anything to do with being accused of cheating?

bobby_drake
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 10:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Word! Very Happy

But no one here has an issue with skippy or t@g, Like i've said you guys are welcome at our server. Just wonderin why you put the post here?

Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In response to JAG_ACE.

Just to put your mind at rest there has been no internal discusions regarding any member of T@G in respect of cheating / hacking.

Also we do take account of user accounts regarding issuing bans for hacks / cheats, past history of both the accused and the accuser is taken into account, we take this into account as well as any hard evedence that can be provided, and come to a decission.

We need to strike a balance somewhere, not everyone can video tape all of there games, also it must be considered that evidence can be tainted.

Now lets get back to saying what a good server the TA boys run Smile
papawu
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2005 12:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bobby_drake @ Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:23 pm wrote:
Game Arena: Rainbow six 3 BA, Mech Assualt 2, Phantom dust

In Game Name: normal servers are: T'A_Laddothebeast, T'A_Superman,T'A_Pitt, T'A_War_Machine and T'A_Iceman

Preferred Location: Rb63ba\ private arena, The Avengers Mansion

Game type: Team survival

Primary Servername: T'A_Changethegame

Times normally available: It's a T'A server, Yaw know we do it all damn day CHEA!!!!!

Notes: No Hacks No cheats and no one who doesnt like to have fun or with thin skin cause we will have fun at your exspense

Things you will hear often: T'A_All Day, Chea, Dont do it to em machine or Ladddo or Ice damn any T'A for that matter Very Happy

All T'A servers are hack and cheat free

That is all

GIVE IT UP FOR THE TALK ALOT CLAN!!!!!!
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo Messenger
TA_Sandman
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2005 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhh

Most of us are too dumb to hack.... Confused

yeah we only are good at killen
DZ-Dark^Soldier-
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah T'A is a very cool clan and most of them are challenging.

Image.......Born To Die. I play on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights, from 10:30pm to 5:30am_ I am a 'SOLDIER' from the dark ages.
XLINK TAG: DZ-Dark^Soldier-
InGame Name: DZ_Solja

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic