FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 I SAW IT MYSELF! HACKERS! View next topic
View previous topic
Puppet-Master
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JUST CAUGHT YOU IN A LIE YOU SAID YOUR BOX ISN'T MODDED SO HOW COME LAST WEEK WHEN I PLAYED IN YOUR ROOM YOU HAD 70 MAPS IN YOUR GAME YOU LIAR AND ON TOP OF IT ALL YOU GAVE ME THE WEBSITE TO GET IT FROM BIG FAT LIAR

Last edited by Puppet-Master on Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
theflawless1
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i can play, and so can puppet master, you have never been in one of the rooms. its not having god mode on, or anything like that. its just doing something different. come try it, there wont be any bs started because of this... at least not from us. if you dont like it then you can leave and say we are ruining the game in OUR arenas. and dont forget that not everybody in the room at that time was a hacker... dont ban anybody from your rooms just because they played to have fun, doing something different, in mine.
ColdShadow
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

all hackers should be perm banned and IPs blocked from accessing Xlink..... end of story.

DI*Joint
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@PUPPET_MASTER......grow the fuck up u little puke.....if u ever played with kiki then u would know she is not lying and does not have a modded box yet!! And u and ur little hacker pals can go the fuck away.......if u spent a tenth of the time playing..instead of hacking...then u would get some skills but until then u and ur homies will always suck ass and need the cheats....anytime u wanna play a real game and get ur ass wiped then bring it..... but until then kepp ur hacks 2 ur self and stay out of ANYONES game cause we know u a HACK Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

theflawless1
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ColdShadow @ Tue Apr 05, 2005 11:42 am wrote:
all hackers should be perm banned and IPs blocked from accessing Xlink..... end of story.
i hate to tell you, but your dumbass is probably running a modded box... which means your a hacker too. you people are so f'n stupid. your calling us hackers for changing the game to have fun and you have to come in and be little bitches. KAI can ban me, i dont care. but not before i get to tell you pieces of shit that came in our rooms calling us hackers, and talking shit, trying to get the moderators involved in OUR game. FUCK YOU!!!!!! I AM A FUCKING HACKER, IF YOU DONT LIKE IT STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY ROOM. KISS MY HACKING ASS! if kai bans me because i spoke my mind thats fine, but dont ban me because i hosted a game with trainers or hacks on. and by the way... ill tear any one of you bitches up in a real game, so dont come at me sayin i suck. i just got my hacks earlier yesterday morning. so when i was making you all my bitch, you honestly just suck that bad. and fuck it, kai dont have to ban me... i dont want to play with any of you punk ass bitches again. go to hell!!!
nickpoop
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

the point is...there is a mod and hacks room...its made for people who want to mod and hack can go there

people dont want to be goin around in america and stumble into ur game...if ur friends want to play with mods and hacks go into the room made for it and ppl will know what to expect when they enter

what these people are tryin to tell you is that they hate moders and hackers that come into the middle of there game and screw it up just because they wanna b idiots about it and show it off

its ok to mod and hack but do it where it was ment to b done

there u go so dont spaz out buddy
theflawless1
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

but the thing is I wasnt in anybody elses game... im flawless aka theflawless1, when i go to anybody elses room i dont use hacks or mods or anything else. i hosted my own arena with a description that said "INF AMMO!!!" and if you come in im guessing you understand that there is infinate ammo. then to top it off i tell you to get a grenade launcher when you get in there, and the only time anybody was flying around was when we were the only ones in the room. if somebody wants the hack just ask and youll get it too... were not trying to be stingy with it either. im changin my kai tag reguardless so i can still play a real game with no hacks and not have to worry about being called a hacker or getting booted.
shadowace
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think we all need a time out.....

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic