FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Beware Of ''Puppet-Master'' View next topic
View previous topic
DZ-Dark^Soldier-
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the first Hacker I have discovered. His ingame name is T_Bagger, 1st of all this guy tampers with the guns He made all the guns have a 8 point Accuracy and he did this hack that allowed him and only Him to Use the Grenade Launchers plus he had infinity Ammo. The reason he put the guns accuracy so down is because He wanted time to kill them with a grenade launcher. Another Thing is, that when you see him and he sees you he Just Floats in mid-Air and then kills you with a grenade launcher.
Now I told my Team-Mates that T_Bagger was cheating, so we came up with a plan to take him down. I was killed by a Grenade that actually came through the wall in Presidio and T_Bagger was the one who killed me. I had a Team-Mate whos name was Michael that shot T_Bagger before he could set of the Hacks. T_Bagger threaten to send a Virus to Michael because he shot him. I told him why are you not on XBL
He said you wanna see me sign into XBL because I can use a Mirror Hack so They can't retrieve my IP address and serial number, I said but you know whats funny XBL doesn't allowed Modded Xboxes in the 1st place so those Hacks wont work. Than He Kicked Me, and everybody else left.
''I just want to inform you guys that Puppet-Master is a Hacker and will ruin the fun on RainBow Six 3:BA''.

Image.......Born To Die. I play on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights, from 10:30pm to 5:30am_ I am a 'SOLDIER' from the dark ages.
XLINK TAG: DZ-Dark^Soldier-
InGame Name: DZ_Solja
mrpoopoo
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I usually dont get pissed off but this guy is an asshole....

While playing with this guy he admitted that he was a hacker and told me that he hacked so he could see who else was hacking on his server and he would kick them out. Mean while he ran around the maps with a grenade launcher with an unlimited amount of grenades with fast reload.

So I went back on his server and he told me I was an asshole for the post that I made and that he was going to infect my computer with a virus, he told me this by voice and then something similar in the chat (see screen shots).

this guy is worthless.....Here are some screen shots of the conversation.

and then some more.

DZ-Dark^Soldier-
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks For backing me up. Wink

Image.......Born To Die. I play on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights, from 10:30pm to 5:30am_ I am a 'SOLDIER' from the dark ages.
XLINK TAG: DZ-Dark^Soldier-
InGame Name: DZ_Solja
dukeuk76
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We will look into this.

Thanks

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, here is some more evidence on how this guy keeps hacking and something needs to be done about it.

He is now creating room for hackers to come and pickup more hacking skills which are pretty much affecting the entire r6 experience for all users specially new user of kai.

look at the desc of the game

urine.my.way
I Just Make The World Go Round
I Just Make The World Go Round

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hey mrpoopoo, as much as i dislike people using these 'hacks', it seems like it isn't against the rules as the host followed the rules which can be seen here.

http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4108

as long as they are in their own private arena with a password or a description saying what they are doing, it seems within the rules of kai.

Dr. Urine, no cure for the disease...
SK_KIKI
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Its fine that they play in their own rooms... BUT LEAVE IT IN THERE!!!! dont bring it into the community! have your own god damn servers...
the:one-xr
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

actually, aren't they suppose to be in the MODS & HACKERS arena?

we should also consider that these are little pre-teen kids doing all this cheating. they are not very intelligent, they didn't create any hack, they merely got a file from some other punk.

room hosts just need to pay attention to new or suspect kai tags, and start bouncing people on their arse. or use something like the XIG2 to screen capture someone cheating, get a MOD or Admin, show the proof and have them banned from Kai.

if they keep coming back, we make a call to their parents. Laughing

Gwasshi
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

While the rules do say as long as you put up a description of a hacking room, that in itself conflicts with this rule :

Any users found to be cheating will be excluded from this service permanently, and as such we need to certain of our facts.

So which one do we follow? Is it ok to hack, so long as it's in your own room that is clearly marked? Or is it an offense worthy of a ban?

Personally, I feel that if you're dumb enough to make a room labeled as such, you should be banned. It doesn't matter if you stay in your own little room either, because eventually, these hackers are going to join someonelse's room, start hacking and ruin it for eveyone there that doesn't hack.

Trust me, you're only doing EVERYONE a service by cleansing Kai of these lousy hacks.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2005 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They already do enter other rooms and servers - we are sick of them.

Especially as their in name game is NEVER the same as their kai tag, it's humiliating having to stop the game while we try to ascertain who is who, and even worse when respected clans call in for a game and see hackers on our server - looks bad on us Sad

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic