FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Some random nonsense View next topic
View previous topic
danny_1982_y
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 4:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

* What's the most people someone has played against on Halo with little or no lag? I once took part in a 3v4 on Kai that was pretty snazzy, makes me wonder what numbers can be possible when everyone's ping is low and has enough upload ... ten players? twelve?

* It bothers me when people in Halo persist in grabbing the invisibility doo-dah everytime they spawn. It's a bit like how on goldeneye on the n64 there'd always be some fool who hovered around the body armour and gave themselves a distinct advantage over everyone else. Why? I only really pick up an overshield or invisibility when I'm getting absolutely hammered and need a few kills to save face ... which is the case everytime I play [IXS]Porsj

* Methinks the bio part of people's xtag profile's is badly underused.

* If you happen to see me manage to blow myself up in R63, it's because, um, my girlfriend's having a go.

* Is TheDaddy really a Daddy?
3xodus
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

danny_1982_y wrote:
* What's the most people someone has played against on Halo with little or no lag? I once took part in a 3v4 on Kai that was pretty snazzy, makes me wonder what numbers can be possible when everyone's ping is low and has enough upload ... ten players? twelve?

I've played a 4v4 on a USA server which barely any lag. The host said he was at work on a T1 connection though, but I was still impressed considering the distance from USA to UK

danny_1982_y wrote:

* It bothers me when people in Halo persist in grabbing the invisibility doo-dah everytime they spawn. It's a bit like how on goldeneye on the n64 there'd always be some fool who hovered around the body armour and gave themselves a distinct advantage over everyone else. Why? I only really pick up an overshield or invisibility when I'm getting absolutely hammered and need a few kills to save face ... which is the case everytime I play [IXS]Porsj

Hmm. Powerups are there to be used by the players to give you an advantage. Part of strategies for winning Halo games, especially when playing off host, if to whore the powerups. I really can't see how you can complain about something that's in the game - to me it's like saying "you can't use the rocket, it's more powerful than my Assault Rifle... It's in the game, it helps you, use it Smile

danny_1982_y wrote:

* Methinks the bio part of people's xtag profile's is badly underused.

/me agrees wholehartedly. I filled it in in my old profile, but I don't think I have in this one yet though Confused

danny_1982_y wrote:

* If you happen to see me manage to blow myself up in R63, it's because, um, my girlfriend's having a go.

lol Laughing

danny_1982_y wrote:

* Is TheDaddy really a Daddy?

*ahem* I wouldn't know Embarassed Very Happy

Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

1. I have had a sucessfull 16 player Halo game lag free, however this was with people all on comcast in my neighborhood so i don't know that counts Smile I have had many sucessfull 12 player games with people from who knows where so i know it is possable.

2. hehe naa it's point, shoot, & miss for me. If i happen to run across a powerup im not going to ignore it hehe but i don't go after it either. Just sit across from a powerup and kill them every time they go for it hehe.

3. Yup, hmm i have 2 seconds i guess i could update mine Wink

4. He is all your Daddy's hehe Well you could say he gave birth to xlink, though the pregnancy was much more than 9 months Laughing

Random thoughts are fun sometimes Smile

Halo-2
Kai Lover
Kai Lover

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have had a game that was 14 ppl but they were all in the tristate area with comcast High-Speed Cable Internet, I highly recomend cable but it is a bit pricey ($60/month)

Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Jun 22, 2004 10:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

$60 is nothing for the speed and service you get from comcast hehe

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic