FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Works on PC but not through XBMC View next topic
View previous topic
Royal2000H
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2005 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I set everything right (I think) because Xlink opens up and I can see servers etc.
Problem is, when I chooses a server (in XBMC) then get to the system link, it doesn't show up. If I do it through my PC then go, it works.
By the way my xbox is hooked up straight to my PC with a crossover cable, then my PC connects to a router on a diff NIC and the router to the modem to the net. Again, with computer it works, but from XBMC it doesn't show up. I tried playing around with PAT to no avail
Sinister67
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 4:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I played Halo 2 connecting through the computer and everything worked perfectly. I move on to play from XBMC and can navigate and find the games and even when I join it boots the game just fine. However, once I go to System link to check for games there is nothing there as there was when using the PC.
dfunked
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sinister67 @ Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:35 pm wrote:
I played Halo 2 connecting through the computer and everything worked perfectly. I move on to play from XBMC and can navigate and find the games and even when I join it boots the game just fine. However, once I go to System link to check for games there is nothing there as there was when using the PC.

When you're sitting in system link and nothing's happening, run Kai on the PC (it'll just launch the UI since the engine is already running). At this point, check what arena you're in, check if hte console is detected, and check if network is reachable. Also check someone's hosting (check the icons).

Pin-point the problem from there.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed Apr 27, 2005 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simply set dashboard profile in kai configuration tool then start kai in the pc an then start XBMC u see al he games so u don't have anytime to see arena over the pc

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic