FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 zanzibar rooftops View next topic
View previous topic
eviltedi
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 9:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i was playing a game in zanzibar on halo 2 and saw a player on the roof top behind the machine guns, anyone know how to get up there ??????
badtown
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah ive seen that. i think you have to jump on the corrugated iron shield things on the windows, then jusmp up from there, or maybe stand on sumones head on the there. give it a go
[MF]superman
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think your supposed to stand under someone as they jump on your head and then use the sword cancel trick to launch yourself up there

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 5:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen it done. MOstly, you get upon the corrugates metal overhangs, near the battle rifle, and greade jump
danny_dope
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the best way to get up high anywhere is the sword cancel,but it requires 2ppl and good reactions or sum overshields,ive been on top of all sorts of places doin the trick,learn it,its good Very Happy
[_CK_]BrokenMan
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

theres many different ways to get up there that i have learned from playing with people

-Grenade Jump off the Shutters
-sword cancle up from about any part of the building
-stand on someones head at the shutters
-Supper jump (glitch not mod)
-hit someone with a vehicle that has boost

all of these work from watching other people do it...but....its not really usefull lol...any time where ur in a fixed position its not that great

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

thnx all of u , will try out some of ur suggestions ,
spydirweb
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you can also use the super bounce trick...it's a glitch in the game that, even after the autoupdate install, works on some maps.

For zanzibar, in the building, it's quite simple, really. You can do it with any weapon, but I recommend using something zoomable, with a small retecule. if you're facing the building, go into the building on the left side. Go up to the second level, staying on the left side, and break the window, which faces into the building, that's closest to the front of the building. Then, enter the window area without falling off the ledge. Turn to face the front of the building, and in the middle of the wall you'll see some of the broken glass that you can't break any further. Edge over to the left, towards the middle of the room, just enough so your retecule is between the edge of the wall and the broken glass. Now duck, and slowly creep forward until you can't any more. Let go of duck, but continue to creep forward. Now begin looking to the right, towards the broken glass. All the while you MUST keep moving forward. Sometimes you'll actually get "stuck" into the position. Anyways, after releasing duck and looking slightly to the right, just jump. You'll super bounce, and I recommend continuing to hold forward until you land. You'll see why, but there's an opening in the roof to the left of the windows that you can fall into otherwise.

Glad I could help if you can do this...if you can't, just keep trying. That's the most detailed and easy to follow directions i can make it.
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressICQ Number

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic