FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 I see nothing has been done about the issues I brought forth View next topic
View previous topic
TA_WARMACHINE
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So the truth is too much for some on Kai I think. Almost 1000 people have read my blocked topic and shit still hasn't been done.

Some of the answers I got made some look like real asses. I made a post a couple of months ago and it's one of the most important real life issues on Kai.

So sad I think that some wasn't any help he actually made shit worst I have had multiple people tell me they appreciate the way I brought to the forefront this issue. Pat yourselves on the back for not doing a damn thing.

And not considering one of us as at least a mod alot of you don't play and if you do it's not with us. Come play with us and see how fun we actually make Kai when we do play. Feel the energy me and T'A_ bring to the party. We are by far the most exciting clan on Kai. Ask around nobody is more dedicated to Kai then T'A_ so why the neglect on some of you guys part not to assist ?.. Block this shit to while your at it cause I see nothing will be done.

And Funk control your puppets before we cut the strings. Tired of dealing with your S.S. puppets come in games all piss drunk talking all kinds of bullshit. I know your still mad about your old clan members joining us deal with it. They came to us cause you guys weren't treating them right. And from the answers I got and I'm the one who brought this whole topic up I see why they left. Come play with us and see quit hiding and come play.

I gave names and shit still hasn't been done. Come get handled like you used to sissy. See you fools in the Summer Championship ! get ready for a long overdue ass kicking. Since racism doesn't exist in the great world of Kai I find me posting in here anymore pointless.

That is all. War Machine of the T'A_ Clan
TheDaddy

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Since racism doesn't exist in the great world of Kai I find me posting in here anymore pointless.

I find you posting here pointless too.. you were warned.

TD
dfunked
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did anyone else notice we changed our URL to www.clan-wars-suck-ass.com?

<cynicism>
What exactly did you want done? You want Kai to fix the problems of the world? Shit TD, we should make it so that everytime someone makes a private arena, we donate 10 cents to the poorest country in the world. Then we could eliminate sufferring for everyone. Gimme a break..
</cynicism>

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Anything could have been done but nothin has been.

I have made plenty of PM'S to handle things low key. I have also provided at least 10 names that are still gettin on Kai causin the same issues. After the last thread on the subject several mods were added and none of them play RB6BA on a regular basis. So in fact that helped nothin.

Also these answers are the joke. After all the work some of us have put in to bring new players and people to Kai and helpin to enhance this community the lack of respect for this subject and this issue is appauling. Do you guys bash every thread that you feel you cant do anything about. Not that I see..

This issue will not go away as much as any of us want it to but there are things we can do. Such as following the rules of conduct stated by Kai admins in these threads. It doesnt seem wrong for us to ask you guys to enforce your own rules. You told us to provide, names we have and nothin has been done.We have also asked for a few more mods in our gaming arena RB6BA that play. You give us a few guys who play every blue moon when there are plenty of regulars who play and post waaaaay more than some of the new mods. Yet that was the helpful response we got.

This could once again have been a constuctive thread for the better of the community but these answers to this thread shows you prefer to remain blameless instead of trying to improve the situation.

No one is blaming Kai for rasicm some of us just want better patroling and reprocutions for those who violate your own stated policies on this issue. To get bashed for asking for whats already in placed to be enforced is just not fair or right. Think about your responses before just lashing out this isnt about any of you this is about people of all races gettin on this game and not being bashed everyday by racist

Now with this warnin I guess those of us who feel there are issue cant even post them without being threatend and you guys think thats okay and cool. Its just wrong. Silencing those who voice concerns does not eleminate those concerns it adds more

That is all

Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TA_WARMACHINE @ Thu May 05, 2005 9:00 am wrote:

Funk control your puppets before we cut the strings. Tired of dealing with your S.S. puppets come in games all piss drunk talking all kinds of bullshit.

Hmm, I don’t recruit puppets into our team, but if that’s the kind of outfit you run by all means, control your people. I on the other hand just provide a means of communication between friends. Not just Xbox gamers.

I know your still mad about your old clan members joining us deal with it. They came to us cause you guys weren't treating them right. And from the answers I got and I'm the one who brought this whole topic up I see why they left.

Well this just goes to show that you know me as well as you know how to put your foot in your mouth. I have no hard feelings towards TA, you, Ice Man, Green Lantern, or anyone else. None of you pay my bills and I surely don’t wake up next to any of you. All I did was reply to a topic the way I viewed it. If you or anyone else has a problem with that… to bad. It’s not like either of them ever played or even used the forum. Both together after a year had 27 posts combined. Wow thanks for that contribution!

I gave names and shit still hasn't been done. Come get handled like you used to sissy. See you fools in the Summer Championship ! get ready for a long overdue ass kicking. Since racism doesn't exist in the great world of Kai I find me posting in here anymore pointless.

What names? Where? If you are talking about a PM, I have not received any and my mailbox is not full. If someone is doing this in your arena why not ban them from there? I understand that you can’t handle this problem alone I just don’t see the flame towards us as if we put that in the download content to go to a TA room and be racist.

This is not a flame response. Again, I don’t have any problems with you or your team so you can squash that idea. All I am trying to say is, we do what we can. We are not going to promote anyone to a moderator just because they feel they have been discriminated against. Keep sending the names in and give us chat logs when you can. We will do what we can to resolve the problems. Thanks

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"cracker" only offends me because I know its a racist remark and delivered as such... besides, I would prefer the brand name Zesta.

edit: hrmm where did hicaow's post go? With it missing it kinda negates my post

Last edited by koldfuzion on Thu May 05, 2005 7:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
[tHc]hicaow
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

for those of you wondering at home koldfuzion was actually responding to my post which i deleted because i thought about it and it provided nothing to the conversation .. my apologies ..

find more people to play PS2 and GC on kai at www.onlineconsoles.com ... www.ps2onlinegaming.com
koldfuzion
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hicaow @ Thu May 05, 2005 1:49 pm wrote:
for those of you wondering at home koldfuzion was actually responding to my post which i deleted because i thought about it and it provided nothing to the conversation .. my apologies ..

see man, I thought I was on crack or in the wrong topic for a second... and actually it was a valid point to the conversation...and has been said before too.

I just wanted to make peoples mouth water and drop a little humour in on the topic Smile But thanks for the assistance in clearing that up.

The topic is a serious one in more than one aspect.. so delete my posts if you want to. I completely understand.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Also racisim works both ways. I was called a redneck tractor driver among other things when I left TA by a TA leader. Was that racism? to me it was but to you it wasnt. Those that live in glass houses shouldnt throw stones.
bobby_drake
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Once again for those with a lack of reading comprehention.

No one has said that Kai admin and mods are racist no one. To relate concern to blame is your issue not mine. I have never said any of you were racist I said there are racist and they need to be discouraged from ruining good games. I also didnt in my post ask to be a mod I ask if more people who actually game in RB6BA arena be made mods to better handle these problem.

Dont try to read in between the lines because theres only blank space there. No one has accussed you of anything only asked you to better enforce your rules, that gets me banned come on thats shady.

Try and work on limiting the racist from our servers, Try and respond to issue if they arise. Thats all I'm askin. You've made it into you verses us when it should be us verse the racist who make gamin hard and unpleasant.

All this banning talk is fruitless we are not the problem. This is the problem askin questions of real merit can get you banned. We dont hack we dont cheat, we put up fun smooth servers everyday we provide for this community for everyones enjoyment yet we cant ask question without being misquoted or banned. You have made this a personal issue its not or at least shouldnt be because no one is accussing you.

I do not hold my tongue and I should not be forced to because you arent comprehending what im saying and what I have been saying is rasicm is bad we as a community should do a better job of limiting it as best as we (xlink staff and the community itself) can. Thats banning worthy?

As for Chesty that might have been so (wasnt there not sure) but I bet it wasnt on Kai in a full room. From one msn to another is between you and whoever Kai rules dont apply and it wasnt me or relivant to this thread let all that old stuff go dude we have.

That is all.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Funny Ice when the shoe is on the other foot everything is ok. YOU were there and it was a full room and it WAS in KAI. You didnt say anything but everyone was laughing at war for his comments. funny how the memory fades when our OWN people are involved.

Racisim IS a two way street by the way. Dont talk it down when it goes the other way. Because I am a white guy it gets overlooked. I am not trying to bring things up from the past but just to let you know it has been done by YOUR clan also.

Racisim is often fueled by the offended side, if people saying it knew it didnt bother you do you think they would bother saying it? If you get your panties in a bunch for people saying names that I OFFTEN hear other black people from TA calling each other they will keep doing it. one thing I have never understood. when a white guy says it its racisim. when a black guy says it he has the right? why is that? arent we ALL equal?

Equality goes ALL the way around. you dont want other people to disrepect you? Dont disrespect yourselves. You will NEVER hear me say any racist names. to ANY race.

Also about the most dedicated clan.... how would you know you are? Do you guys realize how many clans are actualy on KAI? You mostly play RB6. do you know how many people play halo or GR2? alot more than RB6.

Last edited by Chesty_Puller on Thu May 05, 2005 10:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
[MF]superman
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chesty_Puller, you might want to stay away from a subject like (dont worry, I'm not attacking you) but that black vs. white thing is best left untouched. Best advice is to leave it alone because I think someone's about to take your post offensive due to the fact that it is opinionated. Just keep walkin and keep your head up and go about your business.................. Wink

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well when I was the white guy called a redneck by the black guy complaining of racisim it kinda makes it my business. I just hate it that people only look at white vs black racisim, but never the other way around. If it offends I am sorry but I to can be offended. We can all get along but equality has to be just that. and yes it is opinionated.....MY opinion.
koldfuzion
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my very last conversation with Laddo a couple months back.. went like this.

Laddo (upon seeing me in the room), "Hey Kold, whats up my N* ?"

Kold, "I'm not your N*"

Laddo " Oh.. that sounds racist".

WTF is that? and that is word for word.

Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

still, tiuchy subject that is best left alone.

BTW, I am African and I dont take chesty_puller offensive. I understand what you are saying but this is something you dont want to be blown out of proportion which people tend to do when it comes to this issue.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I understand your advice and appreciate it, but at the same time wanted to have my say in return.
dfunked
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I (and the rest of the admins) find it odd that instead of doing what everyone else does when there's been racists in their games (log the chat and email it to us = permanent ban), you make threads about us not doing enough? Like we're supposed to have a "Racism Response Team" of 20 moderators who sit on their ass all day in every arena in Kai monitoring shit.

"You told us to provide, names we have and nothin has been done.We have also asked for a few more mods in our gaming arena RB6BA that play."

We don't give people who shouldn't have power, power. Considering there's been nobody worthy of becoming a mod that plays in that arena, that's not our problem.

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Then one of you guys turns around and bans Warmachine, what kinda bullshit is that. Man screw that. If racism is not the problem here, censorship is. Does the issue at hand bother so much that you can't stand it being brought up more then once? Out of sight out of mind, I guess. Grow an eye and maybe an ear please. Thanks.

And Chesty/Kold crawl back under your rock, nobody wants to hear your personal beef with TA or Warmachine. I'm sure you'll turn these two sentences into some grand babble of an essay that nobody will care to read including myself, good luck with that.

Quote:

Like we're supposed to have a "Racism Response Team" of 20 moderators who sit on their ass all day in every arena in Kai monitoring shit.

Didn't take very long for one of you to push the ban button over this racism thread, looks like pretty good response time to me. You can call this a personal attack, call it whatever you want, i'm just defending my boy
Warmachine. Even if his comments are out of line, I don't see how anything in this thread warrants banishment from a community he's been a part of for more than a year now. Take it how you want it, just take it in at least.

koldfuzion
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And Chesty/Kold crawl back under your rock, nobody wants to hear your personal beef with TA or Warmachine. I'm sure you'll turn these two sentences into some grand babble of an essay that nobody will care to read including myself, good luck with that.

I posted something relevant to the topic, the other point of view. You want to be heard but don't want to listen? Typical of the clan you are in.

This topic has been previously beat to death -> http://www.teamxlink.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8342&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Quote:
And Chesty/Kold crawl back under your rock

Not under a rock stuperboy Evil or Very Mad .. Sittin on top of the world Smile

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well since STUPER BOY WONDER wanted to put in his 1 cent of B.S. i figured i would too. I will put it bluntly, I find it quite amuzing that this had to happen to the almighty TA, or so they think. One of their members banned? Damn, what will the KAI community do with one less person wearing tights trying to take over the world? Stay tuned, same bat time, same bat channel. Laughing Laughing Laughing

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic