FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 Cheater Caught On Tape!!! View next topic
View previous topic
T@G_Skippy
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have been recording my game play on kai for a month now, to try and catch some of those cheaters out there. I only play R6, and all these cheaters have to be stopped, so our games stay fun and fair.
I have no tolerance for cheaters, whether they r strangers or known gaming friends. I have a video that i want the kai admins to look at, so we can ban as much of these hackers as we can. This video clearly shows that SK_Spac3man has auto aim, and i have another that shows he also has fast reload. The fast reload video has to be converted from a vcr tape to dvd disc, so i will post that later.
The auto aim video isnt the best example, but it is clear enough to show auto aim. The map is agora, if u watch the tragectory of blue's bullets, she is diffinatly up on the balcony shooting down at spaceman. He is on the street level crouched, so how does he kill her if he wasnt aiming up at her?????? I have also spoke to some people who were playing in that game, and they have confirmed that she was upstairs.
So have a look, we have to stop this cheating bs, it is starting to get really bad in the R6 community. These people dont deserve to be part of the kai community. And as i stated above, i will post another video of spaceman using fast reload at a later date!!! Mad

The Video Link Is Below

http://sr1.mytempdir.com/23028

Kai Tag - SK_Spac3man, in game name is the same!
I hope the link works Very Happy Razz Cool

One Shot To The Head, And Your Dead!!!
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
-WELSHCROOK-
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yea the link works

i agree it looks like b.s but i never known a SK Clan member to hack
and i agree we have to stamp out all the hackers even if there well known gamers or newbies to the R6 community

Last edited by -WELSHCROOK- on Thu May 05, 2005 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
mymusic
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

does a 30 second clip need to be 15MB hosted on a 30kb/s server?
-WELSHCROOK-
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

as you have d/l the video clip what you think ?

yea it needs to be as best quality as he can get it .

as the server is free to host on then you can understand why it comes down 30kbs

Last edited by -WELSHCROOK- on Thu May 05, 2005 11:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
ViErRi
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hmzzzzz this reload is too fast Smile so I think it's a hack maybe he has more stuff
he was shooting straight ahead and killed the man on the balcony

Sc0rpi0n
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, he is using the reload hack...
Auto aim is an hack that u never can proof for sure Sad

But he is killing someone who I cant even see with an headshot Confused

Dunno about the autoaim but he is using the reload hack!

PEACE,

Sc0rpybum
ViErRi
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sc0rpi0n @ Thu May 05, 2005 6:01 pm wrote:
Auto aim is an hack that u never can proof for sure Sad

That's true

SK_HUSTL3R
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ya know Skip...it is a wierd shot but i have seen wierder and i am upset that you would blatently put this out without showing me or approaching someone on SK, first.

Why dont you take video of Kratos shooting people around corners or 1 shot with usp killing 3 guys plus your own teammates. Shocked

This just shows what type of person you are on KAI.Just try to bury my clan you little fuckstick.Space is legit and I will vouche for it.

Like I said, because this is my clan I have watched clip over and over and it is wierd shot, but Space dont cheat he is not hard to kill or one of my top notch players, but he is not CHEATER.

You have tried to bury my clan since i created it and you filled yours with children.(Michael Jackson of KAI)

I appreciate you doin this behind my back and will you please stop being jealous that i built better clan than you once and for all.We aint leavin' no matter how you try to bring me down.You hide behind your mouth and little internet connection.

You should pay attn to some of your peeps on your own clan.

This is a personal clan attack due to envy behind it all.I only live a half hour away, if you wanna videotape me biting your fucking nose of your head and shoving it up your ass!

Fuck off T@G!!
I banned ya's before and now again...Go get fucked you piece of shit!
SK_Theone
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ya they video is not right but i would put my money on space he anit no hacker sk dont like hackers at all we will not play with anyone we think that hacks.skippy and his crew are the ones to wacth for that shit skippy is a little crippled old ass that crys all fuckin day about when he gets killed. we will see just how much u guys cheat wacth out now u started some shit that u cant stop and ill get some dirt on ur ass. ps sk is real so deal with it no hackers here Twisted Evil
DI*Joint
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

omg....its skippy the crack hoe.....i wish i could do some of that taping 2 show half ur clan cheating ......ur so called mvp is a hacker AKA RICK ....and ur whole T@G isint even welcome on most kai servers and no 1 joins ur room.....u dont get the point that no 1 likes you or trusts ur clan...so this is ur way 2 try and point fingers at other people so the heat is off your hacker clan ...BUT the shot does look a little weird ....and the reload u cant really tell... the shot looks worse the the reload....and the clip is from alot longer than past month cause i haven't played with sk_tank or i didnt even know there was an sk_stoner so this video is at least 2 or 3 months old..... but i really dont think that space would ever cheat......and at SK CAMP we don't TAKE this type of shit.....gotta get this shit sorted out .......Joint Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

SK_KIKI
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know Skippy, you just fucked yourself. That clip was from a very long time ago. i do admit that it looks really fucked up.. but there has been other fucked up shots from other players and you cant tell me that you have never made an amazing shot where you stop and say "what the fuck, that was crazy" it happens to all of us. its the internet dude.. shit happens.. things get fucked up and crazy shit happens. there is no explanation to this video.
If you show us proof of this happening over and over and over with spaceman, then maybe people will take you more serious! But because of your whiney attitude and they way you bitch and cry everytime u get shot. not alot of people care about what you say. You were lucky to come back into Hustl3rs servers and play with a good clan and be able to play with all the other good people that come in aswell.
There is no bullshit on his server and you fucking know that!!! Now that this has happend you have fucked shit up for the good trustworthey guys on your clan. So i hope they thank you when they get banned off Hustl3rs server anytime they try to join. You think you are going to win this, your not.
You have brought a personal issue into a public place. Not only has that disrespected everyone that comes out here to read about important shit, you have embarrased yourself. In this situation the smart thing to do was to have gone right to Hus with your problem or right to spaceman and asked him. Insted, again you have fucked up your welcome with SK. The only reason you stay in most rooms is because people choose to put up with your shit and the little kids you bring along with you so that shit like this does not happen.
i hope you are happy with the decision you have made and the shit you will have to put up with now.
You know we like some of the guys on T@G and its a shame that they will no longer be playing on an SK server. So once again i hope they appreciate what you have done for them.

Spaceman, you are one hell of a guy and i am behind you. Sorry if i am being "reduntant" space.. LOL! But i think me and you have a great Rainbow relationship. You have helped me through alot of shit and i am greatful for it. And i will be on your side every step Smile And so is the rest of Sk and alot of other players here on Kai!

OUT... SK_KIKI
thealmightybong@hotmail.com

Last edited by SK_KIKI on Thu May 05, 2005 9:31 pm; edited 2 times in total
[tHc]hicaow
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

doesn't the xbox live patch stop people from cheating , ya know the one no one uses .. wouldn't using it if it does put an end to cheating only make sence ? we wouldn't have to have these converstations ..

find more people to play PS2 and GC on kai at www.onlineconsoles.com ... www.ps2onlinegaming.com
SK_Segev
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
WHAT ARE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU MAKE A POST LIKE THIS???
you play with us all the time, i though things between SK and t@g were cool but you just had to ruin all that didin't you. First and formeost SK_Spac3man is NOT a hacker! he has no auto aim, he has no fast reload, he's just a good shot like everybody else on SK. At the level that we are at(the people who always play ..you know who you are! lol) we are getting so fast and so accurate that it is gets very frustrating when someone locks on to your face before you get a chance to kill him but THAT'S JUST THE WAY IT IS SO DEAL WITH IT. SKIPPY GET A LIFE AND QUIT VIDEOTAPING PEOPLE PLAYING A DAMN VIDEO GAME....A NEW LOW EVEN FOR YOU! To everybody who reads this, do not believe skippy and believe the guys you love to kill and love to kill you.. the stoned killers! lastly, this video is so quick and meaningless you can't pull anything from it, fast reload, definately not. THIS VEIDEO SHOWS NO PROOF OF ANY DIRTY PLAY EXCEPT YOURS SKIPPY.
to conclude, sk dosnt hack, and t@g have no lives
SK_MUSIC
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What kind of shit are u trying to start skippy? Works out good for me I think. I'm looking forward to not hearing u bitch and complain about everything. See you in the grow house ? hehe
boxo-XR
Kai Enthusiast
Kai Enthusiast

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hicaow @ Fri May 06, 2005 2:11 am wrote:
doesn't the xbox live patch stop people from cheating , ya know the one no one uses .. wouldn't using it if it does put an end to cheating only make sence ? we wouldn't have to have these converstations ..

No it can not eliminate cheating, sorry to say. The UMD file is still the weak point.

The live patch fixes some glitches, and mostly fixes some problems with the Total Conquest game-mode. It works superbly for eliminating the spawn camping and when we play that mode, we always use it.
[tHc]hicaow
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thanx boxo .. i wasn't sure what the patch did but someone told me it fixed cheating .. ok ignore me , go on about your business :]

find more people to play PS2 and GC on kai at www.onlineconsoles.com ... www.ps2onlinegaming.com
redwolf
Team XLink Moderator
Team XLink Moderator

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SK_HUSTL3R @ Thu May 05, 2005 6:26 pm wrote:
Why dont you take video of Kratos shooting people around corners or 1 shot with usp killing 3 guys plus your own teammates. Shocked
Hmm where have i seen that before Twisted Evil

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Kratos is here to reply.
Read here SK_Hustl3r you stupid motherfucker.
Your getting all mad because 1 of your members got exposed. Face it. The dumb fuck got caught hacking whether you like it or not. It's funny how now you bring up my name. Even though you shouldn't because your not worthy. The name is to powerful to come out of your mouth. Anyway, I heard some talk that maybe Animal should've confronted you 1st. But the more I think about it, I'm glad he put it up for the world to see. I agree with Animal putting it up. Because you always have to act all fucking RIGHTEOUS. Theres no getting out of this one hus. Now you bring up my name? NOW YOU BRING UP MY NAME?! You stupid fuck. Shooting around corners. What the fuck is wrond with you? And you know what the best part is? LMAO. I bet SK_Spac3man is still a part of SK. Some leader you turned out to be. I think your drug habit got the best of you. P.S. For all you hackers out there, SK is the best place to start off. But be warned...we will be watching you.
T@G_Skippy
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

hahahaha, u guys can say what u want, the video clearly shows he killed someone when he wasnt even aiming at them. blue was up on the balcony shooting down at spaceman, he was aiming at the crouched level on the ground, so how did his bullet go up there???????????? even all u guys said it was fishy! lmao
i guess cheats stick together, and the fast reload i havent even posted yet, just wait! i am gonna love to hear u guys defend more non sense!
if i do remember we had a clan match against u guys and hammered u like no tomorrow, so jealous plz get a life! 3/4's of my clan r older than 25, and all of them feel the same way about the situation. spaceman cheats and the video proves it, again just wait for the fast reload video to be posted!
hus u go around and tell everyone T@G cheats, let's see it! and another thing, u go around and try to recruit my guys and think they wont tell me, hahahaha!!!!
notice how u guys cant explain the video!!!! even u know that is auto aim! if blue was on the bottom floor i could say well maybe lag, maybe just lucky, but she was upstairs! u think u know ur clan hus, u dont know shit! wait till the fast reload video gets posted!
i record my clan too, and havent found anything, so u can go on and try to spread ur garbage, but the video speaks for it's self!
I am not tring to go after ur clan, i could careless about what u do, i just want all the cheats gone, so the R6 games stay fun and fair.
i guess u think cheats should stay around, just goes to show ya, what type of guy u r!
i do believe that is enough proof that spaceman cheats and should be banned, it not wait for the fast reload video to be posted!

p.s. u try and call me micheal jackson, lmao! who is the one dating an 18 little girl, when ur 30????? lmao! i guess woman ur age dont want to date a lowlife drug dealer who has an iq of a dung beatle, u shmuck!lmao

One Shot To The Head, And Your Dead!!!

Last edited by T@G_Skippy on Fri May 06, 2005 2:40 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerMSN Messenger
JAG_ACE
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

welcome bact to High School, reason i say this is because everyone is acting like whiney little teenegers with their name calling and inuendo's(not sure if i spelt that right he he he). Fact of the matter is everyone is saying "KAI community this KAI community that, cheaters this and cheaters that,he or she did this he or she did that" Bla Bla Bla and so on.
well what sort of good community goes around backstabbing and arguing with other groups in the community all the while and then put up post saying the Kai community needs to be cleaned up, i mean c'mon most of us are meant to be adults. i do understand that its hard to keep ur temper when someone offends u or does something that u dont agree with, as would the people who have annoyed me have readily been told and know ,i my self have a pretty bad temper. im really offended my self that T@G is being called cheaters because as would %90 of SK know i dont hack and combined with my shit upload from Australia makes me a pretty poor player so i DIE a hell of alot lol(oh and thank u very much game host's that have allowed me to play in ur games when my ping has been so high, i really do appreciate it thank u once again Rolling Eyes ).
i hold no grudges and bare no ill will towards anyone in who has posted here because i have been friends with both clan leaders since day 1 of both clans starting and was in the Clan they were both in together. we were all good mates back then and we had some great times playin(man i could tell u some funny stories he he he). Sure skip and hus have both had their dissagrements,and with me also but i still concider both friends even if they dont like me that mutch ha ha ha and i know all three of us were fully against hacking and didnt stand for it in any of the games we played, the hacker would be kicked instantly. I do apolagise for the long post and thank u for reading.
Well in Australia ur Mates are the next most important thing after ur family and i hope we band together and focus on the community and not our petty gripes and negative opinions.
C'mon mate's lets focus on something else besides ourselves and help each other and the noobs as well Laughing .

unfoutunatley for me i have had some new responsibilitys at work and in my home life that have taken away alot of my gaming time Crying or Very sad so i dont get on as often as i would like latley, sure the video is definetly dogey, something is up there Confused , if it was a glitch the hey its new to me but if it was a hack then hey YOU! choose ur future Mate, but keep the hell away from me and my gaming friends Evil or Very Mad . Oh my Faithful KAI is there no way of blocking a hacked game on this tunneling system, surley there is some way, or even make it so the game wont play on Kai unless it has the xbox live patch.
as for the disagreements...... Forgiveness and a clear focus on the future is the KEY! Wink

it took me a fair while to type this and i am not just dribbling on like hot air blowing in the breeze, these are my though's on the matter thank u for reading them.

JAG_ACE Shocked

Last edited by JAG_ACE on Fri May 06, 2005 3:13 am; edited 4 times in total

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic