FAQ  •  Search  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
 I see nothing has been done about the issues I brought forth View next topic
View previous topic
GAK820
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Then one of you guys turns around and bans Warmachine, what kinda bullshit is that. Man screw that. If racism is not the problem here, censorship is.

Son, don't bring up the subject of "cencorship" becuase yall are the pros at it. Just cuz yall are on someone elses site, and shit cant always be done your way, it has to be bitched about.

Quote:
As for Chesty that might have been so (wasnt there not sure)

Sure, I belive that as about as far as I can spit.

Also superman I crawled OUT from under my rock when I left that clan. You wernt there, you didnt know what went on, you heard most B/S but that aint what i'm here to argue.

Yall got denied a moderator. GET OVER IT. Now yall complain about this shit? IF YOU want to have a "completely safe" environment then go build your own online gaming service. You code all the shit and pay for hosting it. We play on here for free and as I see it we have admins and mods that know what the hell they are doing.

"You love it, or by god, you leave it"

Spike
[FUNK]
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TA_Superman @ Thu May 05, 2005 10:10 pm wrote:
Then one of you guys turns around and bans Warmachine, what kinda bullshit is that. Man screw that. If racism is not the problem here, censorship is. Does the issue at hand bother so much that you can't stand it being brought up more then once? Out of sight out of mind, I guess. Grow an eye and maybe an ear please. Thanks.

And Chesty/Kold crawl back under your rock, nobody wants to hear your personal beef with TA or Warmachine. I'm sure you'll turn these two sentences into some grand babble of an essay that nobody will care to read including myself, good luck with that.

Quote:

Like we're supposed to have a "Racism Response Team" of 20 moderators who sit on their ass all day in every arena in Kai monitoring shit.

Didn't take very long for one of you to push the ban button over this racism thread, looks like pretty good response time to me. You can call this a personal attack, call it whatever you want, i'm just defending my boy
Warmachine. Even if his comments are out of line, I don't see how anything in this thread warrants banishment from a community he's been a part of for more than a year now. Take it how you want it, just take it in at least.

Superman, you and I have had a few good chats in the past. I understand you want to defend your boy but maybe he has already dug a hole and you don't want to fall in with him. Not saying that you will, but I will quote some of the things that stood out to me in his response to us (Team XLink).

TA_WARMACHINE @ Thu May 05, 2005 9:00 am wrote:
So sad I think that some wasn't any help he actually made shit worst I have had multiple people tell me they appreciate the way I brought to the forefront this issue. Pat yourselves on the back for not doing a damn thing.

This is offensive because anyone that does things the right way would tell you that if we know about it, and we feel it is just. We handle the situation. We are not the police and we put in as much time as we can. But you have to understand that we are not going to give the keys to our house to our neighbor just because my house might catch on fire one day.

And not considering one of us as at least a mod alot of you don't play and if you do it's not with us.

So this says to me that someone in T'A should be a mod because they play BA more than anyone and they can ban people that they feel are racist. And with the we don't want to play with you, maybe its because you don't listen. Its not a bad thing, but that’s how my 3 year old is right now and I can only take so much. As for dfunked or anyone else on the admin team minus all of the XR players, I can't say that I have ever gamed with them. And if I have it was once, maybe twice over the 2 years I have known them.

Ask around nobody is more dedicated to Kai then T'A_ so why the neglect on some of you guys part not to assist ?.. Block this shit to while your at it cause I see nothing will be done.

Nobody is more dedicated than T'A? Um... I am not even going to try and take the credit to this one. I can't believe that you would even say this without giving love to XR. They have brought more in one day that T'A has to date IMO. I mean, other than the RSL... that was really a mock up of an event started by Andy and I and then cleaned up by Seven:XR, I can't think of one thing you "do" for the community. Not once have I received an e-mail about anyone on your team because they assisted someone. I have on the other hand got them for "every" new mod that has joined our family. Enough said there. Thanks XR!

I gave names and shit still hasn't been done. Come get handled like you used to sissy.

Okay I think anyone on the admin team took this as a call out sissy. I don't know about you, but someone calls me a sissy and I can beat them down for it. Well damn I guess that’s why there is Rs3. Now I did not ban him, and I don't think it is a perm ban. But I do think it is a consideration ban. As in, if you want some respect. Maybe show us some and we will do the same.

I have looked and I have not seen any PM or e-mail from WM about anyone using the "N" word in his or anyone else’s room. I have not seen any chat logs so again to me, this is just a call out to the users (alot of them) and telling them we do nothing, when in fact we do everything FOR FREE!

Please don't take this as a flame, this is just my opinion and how I felt when I read the post. I hope we are still kewl Superman.

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Typical. some people always talk , but never listen. War had been warned superman. No one jumped and banned him. Insted of stopping you guys have the balls to come here and call out TD? damn you are not even as smart as I thought. TD doesnt ban people on a whim.

He also told you guys to step up for more banning which I guess you have decided to do? From the remarks you made in your post.

Well either you guys will stop talking or TA will diminish, either one wont bother me.

Other people have views on this subject as well, and just because me and kold replied and were former members(founders, orig. 10 members/web designer) of TA it doesnt mean we cant reply. You dont want to censor war, but want to censor us..........like I said TYPICAL.
[MF]superman
Kai Spammer
Kai Spammer

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

how about we lock this topic and walk away now, we're all amigos here, we can enjoy a friendly game cant we. So, what do ya say? Lets get out there and have some fun!!!! long live the revolution of friendliness!!!!!!!! Shocked Cool Shocked

Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 12:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am an outsider on this issue. To some you might think negative to others you might think positive.

He said... she said! Old school. Enough with the name calling.
There is always two sides to a story. Then there is the truth! ( the truth is in the proof)

Name calling doesnt do anything, neither does pointing fingers. All you get from that is what is happening at this exact moment.
Take responsibility for your own actions...
I feel the whole need or want to stick up for your clan members and friends... but in all actuality, the only problem is one we create by not getting to the root of the problem first. Racist people are out there its a sad situation. Infact, it is the only thing I can say I truly loath! Get the proof so it enables fun in our game play! ( I can help with this in anyway needed)

I love everyone.. but thats just me. In a perfect world... everyone would love everyone! However, noone is perfect as we can see by these posts.

Noone wants to play with people who are racist. I know I dont. So if there are proper steps and measures to take in order to get these people out then by all means do it! All of this could have been avoided in my eyes.

If anything else... Live and Let Live!

I hope this problem gets fixed and soon because as it stands there is just awhole lot of angry people and divided streets... when I first joined here... all I knew was love and respect... it is what has kept me here and coming back! How about you?

"The score never interested me, only the game."

www.rs3-ssc.com
SS-King
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All right, I know I haven't posted on here in a long dang time, or maybe ever. I don't read on these forums because I have a lot of forums to catch up on. But this has been brought to my attention.

I am with Funk on this one, I have love for most T'A because I played with a few before I quit the RS3, and it was fun gaming. Now what the hell is this bullshit? I never hear anything about something T'A did or has done. You guys are like many of the clans on Kai, you just play the games and either have some fun like some, or bitch about things.

Most dedicated? That's taking it a bit far, personally as a member of SS, I think XR has done a lot of stuff for Kai since I've been around, but that doesn't mean nobody else hasn't done anything. These Admins have done a hell of a job on making a damn good tunneling system, and it's fun to play on Kai when I get the chance. I have to say I agree that there aren't that many mods or admins around when I get on, but how hard is it to get the conversation and the names of the people doing it?

But to the most dedicated point, personally I don't think it matters how much ONE clan has done for the community, but more of getting more then one clan together, to stop the clan fighting nonsense, and have some fun and make something fun for everyone. This isn't called Team XrLink or Team Xlink XR or anything, no offence intended for anyone, no it's Team Xlink that we play on and I think when we can get T'A, XR, SS and anyone else together, to all make something that isn't involved with fighting between two clans or shit all three, or any of them, that's when the fun will come out.

I'm not quite sure of what the tourney was called, but it was a huge tourney back in the RS3 days and just about every clan you can name was there, I think it may be the one Funk was talking about because it wasn't just started by one clan. And that was a damn good time, beyond a few issuses back then with another clan it was one of the best 5 ohours I've had gaming. But it was a long time ago so I forget.

I think this topic should be dropped, and everything should be forgotten. Go back to gaming man, back in the days all there was, was love. There was barely any fighting between T'A, SS, XR, none that I can remember. Just some good ol' fashioned smack talking, but we didn't exceed the limits and take it too far and come to these forums and post about? Not any other forums at that, because it was all just fun and games.

I really have nothing else to say except, I hope when I get on Kai and try and play and I see a T'A server up and I want to play in it, I don't get banned.. because like I've said ya'll are still straight in my book, and I think this should all be forgotten, there's my two cents, peace.
Chesty_Puller
Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes superman it could be locked but then instead of racisim you would have people crying censorship.(refer to the first post about a topic being closed)

I to HATE all the racisim BS in the world, but you also cant just give names and expect them to be kicked. You need PROOF. save your chat logs. if someone is in the room talking shit you could talk to them in the chat window and PROBABLY get them to slip up in there as well.

Coming to KAI and calling out the makers of KAI definately isnt the wy to do it. Flaming is similar to racisim in the aspect of , if you think about what you are going to say BEFORE you say it, you probably would say something different. i.e. Engage brain before starting mouth.

Ballistik wrote---"I love everyone.. but thats just me."...... awww you STILL love me Laughing you always have good points in your posts.

On a side note Ta would ban people that dont need to be banned. i.e ME, Jesta, Hudson. Have all been banned from their servers. For stupid reasons. So would you be fair as moderators? I doubt it.
dk.psychosematic
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SS-Ballistik @ Fri May 06, 2005 8:52 am wrote:

He said... she said! Old school. Enough with the name calling.
Name calling doesnt do anything, neither does pointing fingers. All you get from that is what is happening at this exact moment.
Take responsibility for your own actions...

AHMEN!!!!!!!!

Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow King, you made up for not being here in forever in one post Very Happy. Ballistik, you are so sweet but my wife wont let me say I love another woman.

I really hope that this all comes to a close soon. I understand there is a problem but I don't see anyone going to the local schools to help prevent racism within the world, instead we are playing XBox. It takes only one bad apple to spoil the bunch just like it takes one person to remove the bad apple. If you see something that is not right, make it known to someone. Don't flame it out to anyone. Its a simple PM to one of our staff and it will be looked into.

Example:
to TwoCents
Topic - Racist user on Kai
Description - TwoCents, today we had [xxx] user using racist comments towards community members in our arena. I don't have a chat log because this was in game, but the following community members were in the game at the time and also heard the remarks. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,

This will get the problem looked in to. Thanks

Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SS-Funk @ Fri May 06, 2005 4:32 pm wrote:

Example:
to TwoCents
Topic - Racist user on Kai
Description - TwoCents, today we had [xxx] user using racist comments towards community members in our arena. I don't have a chat log because this was in game, but the following community members were in the game at the time and also heard the remarks. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks,

Where, who, what? Who was it? Tell me? Razz

Yep, such a person will be dealt with, very, very quickly. A chatlog would be better though Wink
[FUNK]
Team XLink Administrator
Team XLink Administrator

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey thanks for adding your "TwoCents" worth TC! Very Happy

Kai Beginner
Kai Beginner

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WOW, it seems KOLD, chesty, and spike want back in..........MUAHAHAHAHAH!

NEVER! You are forced to play online mario cart!

THAT IS ALL
koldfuzion
Kai Regular
Kai Regular

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 10:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you were actually kidding right? I mean, I know you got vacancies.. but you are recruiting already?

We moved on, we are happy. You missing us or something? I don't recall anyone in this topic asking to join TA... especially while they are being evicted from the cardboard box sitting in the alley that TA_Suzie (related to you, or you call her momma?) walks for a living.

Quote:
THAT IS ALL

Iceman there too? or did the brainwashing get so deep in your skull that you are now unoriginal.. a clone of the reason this topic is so long. The TA vocabulary can fit within this post.

That Is All
huh
I missed again!
You got killed too?
Oh, Ya'll waiting on me? I'm sorry (we know)

I thought cloning was illegal... hrmm, it is. That makes you illegal.... or just illegitimate.

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 11:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is boring.

TD

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic